Niall8 "Alone"

"I DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE!" You yell back, while preparing yourself on what your about to say. "And just so u know," you say lowing your tone, "the date is definetly cancelled."

You storm off with tears streaming down your face. Why would he say that? He told you too, it wasnt your fault. He blamed you for his actions.

Yes, you may have agreed to go to the party, but It was Amari not you! She pushed you to do it. You didnt want to, but it was his fault for putting you in that situation.

You walk down the halls with tears streaming down your face. Why would he do that, when he risked his entire life (money wise) to be with you.

It doesnt make sense. Maybe he just got mad? Maybe he will geg over it...

But what if it happens again... Will he do anything worse? What if something bad happens?

Your mind is filled with questions that have no answer..... yet. Right now you just need to focus on the party.

You decide to just walk home as Josh has stayed to try to talk to Niall. And to be honest, you dont either.

He hurt you.

So now you are left

Alone

And crying.

This can't be good.

Author's note:

Hey guys! So i just wanted to say that I will post more often and not leave you guys hanging off a cliff as much.

Well I will try not too.

So now I will start with the comment thingy. I am (on this chapter) going to start with "Best comment gets a dedication, " i figured you guys deserved it.

Also, I still need a fandom name. I have great entries, but I want to hear everyone's ideas! Please comment, they can be anything.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!