Chapter 1: Enchanced Gameplay

This is it, my one chance of getting out there and showing everyone what I'm made of. I may be twelve but i still got skills. Just breathe.. it's time i get moving. I spray the ground out in front of me and pop all the balloons and proceed forward, i try popping all the balloons as i can while swimming my way through the underpass.

"Turn right then make a left huh?" I was very gifted at Splatoon at such a young age, ya see. I was always excited to turn fourteen, crush everyone in my path,  and get me an H-3 Nozzlenose. (It's my favorite weapon.)

"Hm which way now? Guess i just keep following the balloons." I said as i hop down in this dusty old building holding my Splattershot Jr. tight. "Ah ha up this wall!" I probably forgot to mention I'm not supposed to have a weapon at this age but i love bending the rules, plus look at me I'm a natural! I've been training here ever since i heard about the game and I won't stop till I'm in.

"Enemy ink eh? Heh no problem, I'm almost there and-" I get on the Super Jump Pad- "BOOYAH!!" And spring towards the Square once again.

[Two years later]

Guess i should introduce myself, sup, I'm Malcolm but most people call me Mal. Sorry for the sappy flashback, I'm fifteen now, in tenth grade and kicking butt with the H-3 like i dreamt. If you need a good idea what i look like, i wear the King Flip Mesh, Black V-Neck Tee, and Black Dakroniks. I guess i should get to what I'm doing.

Four inklings spawn in on each side of the map, anticipation is felt in each of their eyes, i take a deep breath in and the match is a GO! My teammates ink the base but I take the initiative and get to the enemies as quick as possible, you see I'm a pretty rush down opponent, trying to get as many kills as i can while my team covers the area or takes the objective.

This is sorta a bad idea with this weapon but I've gotten enough skill to know what not to do, even though i die a LOT. But I'll show you, i hid in the ink i covered on the stone bridge and.. SPLAT! Just took out two dumb squids with no sweat, that's just how accurate i am-

"Got ya!" An inkling yelled, trying to get the jump on me. But i took him out, he was using a dinky Splattershot Jr. of course I'm outranging that.

Man these teams lately haven't been much of a challenge, even my squids have been trying to ink every bit of ground as possible. It's nearly two minutes and I'm the only one doing anything cool.

Just when i say that a Flingza Roller comes in and ruins all my leisure time. He must've been painting his area or building special.

"So you're the one splatting everyone left and right, awesome. But you're mine." He vertical flings two ink globs with great accuracy, nearly splatting me but i jump off the bridge underneath. Ohh guess it's time to play seriously. I take a deep breath and flank around him swiftly

Strangely he disappeared but I wasn't stupid. I look around the area near me—and spot faint ripples off the left. He flicked his roller and i fired my shots, we both traded but hey it was either I'm out and he covers turf or we both are out and our allies are even numbered.

In the final minute i try my best to cover as much turf before he could have a chance. I see him on the other side under the bridge, i feel like he already notices me but i swim towards him anyway.

"Heh sorry buddy but that isn't gonna work." His other teammates rise up from the ink around me.. hm this doesn't look good but it's nothing I can't handle. Let's see, two Splattershots, a Jet Squelcher, and him. Okay i immediately swim underneath and behind one of the Splattershots and take him out, then launch the Tenta Missiles at the other three. They scatter in the scuffle, perfect opportunity to take out the Jet. Then that leaves the Flingza.