stress & lamb skewers

Jungkook sighed as he looked towards the door of Yoongi's studio. The rapper hadn't come out for at least 5 hours now, probably trying to perfect one of his latest beats. The whole band had seen how much stress Yoongi had been under lately, with all his work getting piled up as he started more and more projects. This would have been pretty normal, but it seemed like he hadn't been this stressed since their debut.

Jungkook sighed again, thinking about how unfair it was that all the members were out having dinner, and Yoongi was stuck here fiddling with his songs. He looked up to the second oldest member more than he would like other people to believe, and he couldn't even help him when he was swamped with so much work. It got on his nerves sometimes, when the other members tried to help him and got rejected. Yoongi clearly was a lot more tired than he thought.

What could he do to help his short hyung out? Jungkook pondered with the idea of going in to talk to him, but was pretty sure he would get shut down like the other members. Yoongi didn't need anyone talking to him, he needed something to make him feel better. And Jungkook could help with that.

In the dark shadows of the studio, a small man sat, illuminated by the harsh glare of his computer. His tired eyes wandered across the screen, trying to find that special something that usually made his beats unique.

The door opened with a creak, and closed just as fast. Yoongi turned around, ready to confront the intruder that had broken his concentration. Instead, he was faced with a large plate full of...
Lamb skewers.

He breathed in the heavenly smell of green onions and meat, and was about to reach for the plate, but he noticed a note that had been slid under the door:
"Yoongi hyung,
As a fellow meat lover, I figured that you needed the company of meat more than the company of people right now.
Good luck with your new song!
From your lamb skewer restaurant business partner"

Yoongi looked at the note, and then back to the lamb skewers, and decided that Jungkook was his favourite person in the world right now.

Yes I know it's short but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway ('')
Pls give feedback and continue reading what is going to be a mess of a fic