Zach imagine 1

You were sitting in bio class,next to your friend Zach Dempsey,who was really happy at the moment because he got an A+ for his test,but hissed when he saw your grade. It was an F...again. You couldn't help t,you hated biochemistry. When you were younger biology was on of your favourite lessons,but nowadays you couldn't force yourself to learn organic chemistry. 

'Y/N you know I can tutor you whenever you want.' He looked down at you while you were grabbing the books for your next classes from your locker. 

'Yeah,you're right Minho-boy, I could use some help.' You answered to him,closing your locker. 

'Is 6.00 good for you?'                                                                                                                                                        

'6.00 is perfect.' He clapped and walked away with a big smile on his face.

You began to walk for your next class,happy inside that you're going to see your biggest crush after school too.

                                                           Time skip

It was almost 6.00 and you were badly trying to clean your room before Zach arrives,cause it was a total mess,it wasn't perfect when you heard the knock on the door,but it was the best that you could do in this time. You jogged down the stairs and opened the door with a smile,but then you saw him. He was holding a bunch of books ,and you knew that this won't be an easy night for you.

'Did you knocked on the right door?' You asked him while he made his way through the door.       

 'Oh my God you should see your face Y/N you look like a cute little puppy.' He laughed.     

 'So you think that I'm cute?' You asked him,crossing your arms before your chest with a mischievous smile on your face. 

'Ugh so with which theme do you have problems?' He blushed and looked down at the books in his hands,trying to avoid your question.

'I think we should start at the beginning.' You said and walked up to your room with him. You didn't saw earlyer that in your room were some books randomly under your bed and on your table too. You sat down on the bed with your back against the wall,trying to not to sit on any of the pens,thoose were scattered on your bed. He sat on the bed too,as far from you as he could. You found it a little hurtful,cause you were close friends.

'Can you maybe give me a pen or something? I want to show you how to draw the structural form of the atoms.' He said and and looked at you.

'Yeah of course!' You said and picked up the nearest pen from your bed,which was a light-pink one with an unicorn on the top of it. You gave it to him didn't even notice what kind of pen did you just gave fot him. 

'Y/N you're full of surprises.'He said with a grin on his face,while looking at you.

'I thought you're going to help me with biology and not examining my pen.' You said and poked his arm.

'Alright you wanted this.' He said. And with that your tutor-torture started.

After three hours of learning you didn't even know who you were,your mind was blowing,because of the lot of informations Zach was giving to you. You convinced him to end this,and watch a movie for relaxing. You were watching his favorite movie,which you have already seen  four times. You put your head on his shoulder and started to fell asleep. After a little time you were sleeping with the sound of his breathing in your ear. The movie ended but you wasn't sleeping anymore. You just didn't want him to leave. You wanted to feel this moment forever.

'Y/N the movie is over.' He whispered down to you,but you didn't react.

'Y/N..' He said again and then gave up.

'I guess I can stay for a little bit more.' He said and put his head on the top of yours. And you where smiling like crazy behind your hair.