That is....

“Mikyung?”he say slowly my name. My teeth become cold immediately. “You know her? Wow!”the man next to Sehun say. I could see his name tag.. Tao.

        I do the fake smile and pay the chocolate. “Mikyung!”Sehun called my name but i ignore that. My revenge still have inside my heart.

_____________Flashback_______________

  “mikyung! Take this ball!”my brother throw the ball to me. We are having our basketball time.

       “oppa! I'm tired how could i play the basketball ! I give up!”Mikyung say and sigh.

      His brother,Chang Sung just smile. The sweat from the face appeared on his fair complexion. Then, his brother look up and start to walk.

     “yah! Where are you going! Aishh! OPPA! I'M SPEAKING TO YOU NOW!”Mikyung shout.

i must to meet Sehun today! See You later and take care....”my brother go to his motorbike and ride the motorbikes.

    That was a last day i saw my brother. I repeat, LAST DAY! I know its just an accident but i still hate Sehun. I hate Sehun! Full stop! How i want to forgive with what Sehun do? Please help me if you got the answer. I can't stand it anymore!

  “Mikyung.. I'm sorry...i'm sorry very much. I'm sorry for all accident that make your late brother.....”Sehun say and look at me. “Leave.. Me... Alone!”i shout and enter my driver'car. Along the way, i decide to go home.

KYUNGSOO POV

    This morning i got a cooking class with Baekhyun that was so so NOISY with me today. Just simple dish only. Spagetti bolognese.. Because Baekhyun want an easy way to eat because very HUNGRY he asked me to use the Prego sauce. I used the red can not the white can.

     “mama mia! Delicious!”Baekhyun do the thumb up finger after eat the spagetti. “I know.. But if we do our own sauce, its will be a delicious spagetti! “I'm still hungry.. Let's eat the kimchi?”he asked. “Okay.. But i think i will eat the kimchi in dinner time..”i say. “Kyung soo, let's make the orange juice? Home made please...”he instruct me suddenly. Haishh this man! Fortunately, you're my brother. If you're the unknown man, i'm sure i will kick you!

      “kyung Soo.. I think that i had a heart attack because i saw a girl that make me crazy. I mean, when i was in the love mode. I think her age was same with you.. Hum.. What to do?” Baekhyun ask at me. I start to blur with the situation. Baekhyun just smiled and start to pluck the guitar. “So Baby Don't Go!”he start to sing loudly. Hurm.. I want to watch my favourite television movie right now.

        Baekhyun start to be a lover. He pluck the guitar and start played the song that come from milktea-Love rain OST. Its soft and sweet song.

    i love you na eul sarang i ran

    i love you gal kkeum neu kkyeo

    ji neun du geun geo rim

    Oh no no geu geon a nil kkeoya

    Neol bo neun nae mam eun

     i love you naeul sarang i ran i love you

    Hang sang bari bo myeo bu kkeu reon

   Du boreul moreul kkeoya

   If your love ijen go baek hae

  * my love ireohke neol joha hae

   my love ni ga jeong mal joha

   ijen na niga ana julae

  Pung deong ppa jyeosseo

  Ye ppeun nae mam pug anajwo

  i need you ijen sarang i ran i need you

Niga eobshi neun na eobneun geoya

On jong il neo ddaem haeng bok hae jyeo

If your love ijen go baek hae

repeat *

just falling in love with you

Sarang e ppa jyeosseo

Just falling in love in with you

Neon maneul saranghae

My Love irohke neol saranghae

My love ige sarang ingeol

Ireon mal neomu tteol li jiman

Ijen mal halge sujubeun nae jabajwo

Ohh..

English sub

I love you to my one and only, i love you

There is this feeling that i get something

Oh no no i'm sure its not cuz of you,

My feelings towards you

I love you to my one and only i love you,

I will always smile when i look at you

You prolly don't know how much i'm blushing

If your love is true, then confess

*My love this how much i like you

My love i really like you, and now, would you hug me tightly?

I have fallen for you, please embrace my pretty i'll heart

I need you, i think i really want,

I need without you then i can't go on living

Every day i'm happy just cuz of you

If your love is true then confess

Repeat *

Just falling in love with you, i'm head over heels for you

Just falling in love with you, you are my only love

My love this how much is how much i love you

My love this is what i call love

I am so nervous to tell you this

But i'll still confess, please hold on to my shy hand...

       I'm also followed the song while my hand clapped my thight. Oh man.. How this song make my heart beating fast? This song also make my heart touched. My feeling start become more beating. Oh.. Man.. How i want to face? Should i sing this song? Maybe i should sing David Archuleta- A little not over you? Yeah! That's correct. Should i sing Heart Attack-Demi Lovato! Aish! D.O! That is girls song! If Mikyung hear, i'm sure that she will laugh. Mikyung, please give hint to make i confess you. You know that i love you?

        I went to the window and look through it to make sure that Mikyung was at the outside. Fortunately, she was sitting at the hut near the fish pond at the house compound. She looks sad.. Whats had happening at her?

P/s: Pin! Pin! new update has arrived. Sorry for a late update. I want to promote The Shadow in the Dark and Everything will be okay.. Thanks for voting until i reached 104 votes and i achieve 3.9k! Thank you!! ^^  wait for the next chapter! Keep smiling! ^_^