The days

" You friend with my enemy? "

My heart beating. Since when mom hates him?

" Don't friends with him. I hate his relatives and his mom. I don't know why your father be friends with them. "

" but the are..." suddenly she interrupted him.

      " i say do not friending with them! Understand?! " she raising  her voice. I was startled, surprising with mom's loud voice. She never ever raised up her voice like this. I lowered my head, slowly nods.  Mom look up and nods.

     " don't ever meet up with him outside or here. " she warned again. Her warning showing her really dislikes them so much.

       " and I will ask the teacher to change your table time and classes. You will be to a special classes now "

But why? Why she hate him and his family so much ? Isn't they're close before?

        " excuse me " I bows asking her permission to walk. Nodding her head sign I could walk passed by her. I bent and walk. I don't know why my heart felt ache and hurt. They're combined together slowly and giving me a feeling.

    Pain.

      My tears rolling down on my porcelain cheeks and drop on my school uniform. I never ever felt hurt before. It's hurt like my heart shattered into pieces.

Yes.. Into pieces.

     Mikyung started to climb the stair and enters my room. The light purple wall that's make her relaxing doesn't feel this time. She doesn't felt interested and lying herself on the bed. Hard.

       The softness from the pillow doesn't feels same anymore. The warm comforter that she like suddenly felt chill and cold.

Why?

       Why I need to feel this emotions ? I put my hand on my forehead, looking at the ceiling. Why mom didn't let me befriend with him? He is the only friend that I have. He is my best friend and.....

My crush.

       I hide my face in my pillow. The pillow already soaked with tears and I couldn't forget Kyungsoo. I don't know how would we met after this and I cannot get near to him starting from now.

       And the worst thing, we will not be friend and even close like usual.

What should I do now ?

Kyung Soo POV

       It's being a week I didn't meet Mikyung after she and I met my granny past days. I tried to find her at the school but she never show up her appearance even our piano classes she not attend.

Where is Mikyung ?

       I walked around the school trying to search her. I even walking infront of her house but it's seems the light was gone. Sometimes I peeped to their house but it's useless. I never see her but I do see her younger sister.

Did she transferred to other school ?

       The question keep coming to my mind. I tried to contact her number but the operator said that I can't reached the answer. It's seems that she wasn't here.

        I scratch my head and sighed.

     " do you know where are Kim Mikyung ? " I asks the teacher during recess.