The Jumpscare

Lukes POV

I gasped when I saw her-  her outfit was torn and she had dried blood on it. "WHAT HAPPENED MOM! WHY ARE YOU TATTERED AND HURT?!" The marionette said, "I was working on your suit and stuffing you. I got depressed, don't worry. it will be ok. but for now lets go jumpscare the nightguard. you will be murdered if you do not prove yourself and I will not hesitate to put you down. now that doesn't sound good does it???" i  shivered at the thought of my mum putting him down and obeyed. I waited for the camera to leave me, and made a mad dash towards the security room, and scared the guard so much that he pissed himself. the guard passed out, and i quickly got to work. I ran to the parts and services room and got a spare freddy suit and started stuffing the guard. first, i forced the guards legs in the suit. the guard had woken up by then, and started screeching. I then forced on the arms and torso. the i shoved on the freddy head and with a few loud screeches and clanks he was stuffed. CRUNCH!! his bones were broken and blood and mucus were coming out of the suit.

***Hey my wolfies!  sorry for the semi short chapter and the mistakes. I will update again soon. suggestions and comments are recommended considered  and greatly appreciated.Howl at the moon with me my pack!***