Heart Beat

"Ok... So... If I have 200 five yen coins, an-" You stopped speaking as you felt Yato hug you from behind. "What are you doing love?" Yato asked as he kissed the back of your head. You turned your head and kissed his nose. "I'm counting how much money we have. But I'm having trouble. What comes after 240?" You asked as you stated at the pile of coins and bills. Yato sat beside you and grabbed a few coins. "Just think of it this way. You know how to count to 100 right?" Yato asked. "Yeah I do." You said and nodded. "Well its just like counting to 100, accept the first digit changes every 100." Yato explained. You smiled. "Ok. That makes sense." You said as you began counting again. After a while you slowly stretched out, accidentally hitting Yato in the process. You looked back at Yato and laughed. "I'm sorry Yato. Are you ok?" You asked. Yato smirked and fell back, bringing you down with him. "No I'm not. I-I think you killed me..." He said playfully as he covered his face. "Awe poor Yato." You said and laughed. Yato slightly smiled and sat up.

You kissed where you hit Yato and smiled. "Are you ok now?" You asked. Yato smiled and nodded. "I sure am. That kiss made it all better." Yato said. You smiled and looked back over at the pile of money. "Ok. So you have about 14,000 yen." You said as you moved around a few 5 yen coins. Yato fell back into the grass and sighed. "I'm never gonna get that shrine am I?" Yato said as he stared into the greyish blue sky. You smiled and shook your head. "I wouldn't say that." You said. Yato sat up and looked at you. "Why do you say that?" He asked. "Oh, no reason." You said as you gathered all the money and put it all back. You went and laid down next to Yato on the soft grass. "I love you Yato." You said as you cuddled into his side. Yato wrapped his arm around your body and smiled. "I love you too Yukine." He said as he pulled you closer. You smiled as you kissed Yato's cheek. "It's nice isn't it?" You said. Yato nodded. "It sure is." Yato said as he looked over at you and smiled cutely.

"Awwwwwe." You said as you squished Yato's face. "You're so cute." You said. You felt the muscles in Yato's face move as he tried to smile. "Aren't I supposed to say that?" Yato asked playfully. You shrugged. "Probably. But I'm still gonna say it." You said as you let go of his face and kissed his lips. You got up and sat in his lap. You straddled Yato as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his head on tour chest and hugged you. "You're the best, you know that right?" Yato said as he nuzzled your chest. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair. "You're better." You said as you kissed his head. Yato looked up at you and smiled. "Are you sure about that? I don't think that's true." He said. "If course I'm sure. Have I ever lied to you?" You asked and smiled. Yato nodded. "You're right. You never have. Well I guess I have no choice than to believe you." Yato said as he kissed your chest. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Yato's shoulders. Yato put his hands on your back and slowly started rubbing up and down it.

You laid your head on Yato's shoulder and sighed happily. "What's wrong Yukine?" Yato asked. You shook your head. "Nothing. Why?" You asked as you kissed Yato's neck. "Because you sighed." Yato said as he kissed your ear. "That was a happy sigh." You said. "Oh, ok. I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong." Yato said as he smiled. You gently gripped the back of Yato's shirt and smiled. "I like when you hold me like this. It makes me feel warm inside." You said as you played with Yato's hair. Yato smiled and ran his hands up your shirt, feeling your warm body. "I'll hold you like this forever then." He said as he laid his ear against your chest and listened to the calming sound of your quiet heart beat. The sound soothed him. You felt your heart beating against your chest and looked down at Yato. "You really like the sound of my heart beat, don't you?" You asked and smiled. Yato gently nodded, trying not to disrupt the sound. "I like hearing it beat against your chest. It sounds nice." Yato said as he pressed his ear against your chest a little bit harder.

You put your hand on Yato's head and stroked his hair. Yato soon lifted his ear off your chest and fell back. You hit up and laid in his chest. You smirked and licked Yato's neck. Yato ran his hands down your sides and smiled. You licked up his neck, and gently bit his earlobe making him quietly moan. "Do you like that Yato~?" You whispered in Yato's ear making him squirm. He nodded and smiled. You went down and lightly bit Yato's neck. You backed away for a second and looked at the teeth marks in Yato's neck. "Yukine... I want you to bite harder." Yato said as he bit his lip and blushed. You bent back down and bit Yato's neck harder. "Someone's turned on, aren't they~?" You whispered in Yato's ear seductively. Yato nodded and blushed. "Yeah I am. I'll be turned on ever more if you bite me harder~" Yato said as he rubbed the bite marks on his neck. "But I might make you bleed." You said. "I want you to make me bleed." Yato said and winked. You bit Yato's neck harder and watched as a few drops of blood trickled down his neck.