Character Bio

Name: Eden Martin Quill

Age: 17 years old.

Attire: White T-shirt, Dark Green leather Jacket with a black stripe, Regular Jeans, Heat-Resistance Boots, and Belt.

Weapons: Pulsar Saber clipped to his belt (Color: Green),  a Space Helmet to cover his face and head (like Peter), Heat-Resistance boots that allow him to run as fast as he needs to.

Abilities: Expert at Swordsmanship as well as Marksmanship, Taekwondo novice, Has enhanced speed, durability, stamina, and accelerated metabolism. He is a good strategist and an expert pilot.

Personality: Friendly, Serious, Energetic, Loves music.

Appearance: Slim but athletic body, short black hair, green eyes, and scars on his body: two on his stomach, one on his chest, one on his forearm, and one close to his neck.

Hobbies: Sleeping, Exploring,  finding new weapons and items. Adventures, Listening Music, Training.

More information: Eden is a human who was abducted from Earth by the Ravagers, He is Peter's younger brother, Though he might be reckless and stubborn at times in a battle. He may cower in fear of death, But he is actually smart considering he can pilot a starship without any assistance and he pilots it alone.