a note from an unmotivated writer.

7000+ read. Insane. Utterly crazy to think that more people have read my story than the number of people that will see Harry Styles in Australia this year!

Thank you so much to everyone who ever read these monologues and have used them! I love you all so deeply.

I promise that there's new content coming your way (just after the horror of uni is over).

I've had some personal issues over the past month or so but I'm in the process of sorting that out and I'm finally feeling motivated to start writing again. So that means some more monologues coming your way.

I'm going to challenge myself to write something a bit different (aka not a creepy, murderous character) and because I haven't updated in a while I've decided to create some monologues, or even duologues from some requests to give back to you guys!

If you have any ideas of a character(s) that you'd love to play for an audition or assessment comment them down below and I shall switch my brain on and do them for you!

I'll probably just do the first two (or my two favorites) for now but if I get a lot of interest I'll definitely make this a regular thing.

Again, so much love for everyone!

Jess XoXo