Chapter 3:When 'he' realized it

(A/N:Chapter 538 of FairyTail is above you guys. In case you havn't found it yet.)

•Lucy's POV•

I was running to who knows then rogue was running after me. I didnt know what to do...
While i was running, i was able to lost rogue but something caught my eye...It was a creature....no...It was a dragon

Dragon-Who goes there!?

Lucy-I mean no harm, Im Lucy Heartfilia.

Dragon-D-daugther of Layla Heartfilia!?

Lucy-Yeah...And who are you?

Dragon-Sorry Princess,My name is Celeste, Im the celestial dragon.

Lucy-Princess!?Please dont call me Princess, Call me Lucy...

Celeste-ok prin- I-i mean Lucy. Im here to take you to the dragon realm to meet your mother.

Princess!? I was shocked to hear that. And dragon!? And a dragon realm!? I was shocked, nearly frozen. Until i was able to snap out of it. And thought of something.

Lucy-Ok i will be here tomorrow morning. With my stuff.

Celeste-Ok princess.

After meeting Celeste, I went to my apartment and summon Virgo to put my stuff at the spirit realm. And then i went to the land lady to give her the apartment key. Then around 9:00pm at night i decided to leave FairyTail.

~9:00pm~(still Lucy)

I went to the guild and no one was there, only Master.

Lucy-*knocks on masters office*

Master-come in

Lucy-*enters* Master, i wish to leave the guild...

•Master's POV•

I was busy reading the weekly sorcerer(sorry if wrong spelling) then i heard a knock on the door, then i quickly hid the weekly sorcerer then told them to come in. It was Lucy when she came in she told me she wishes to leave the guild.

Master-Why is that, my child?

Lucy-Every time i come to the guild they all throw magic at me, then Natsu kicked me out of the team and called me weak...

I got angry but i stayed calm. I wanted to scold the guild for doing this to our nakama...I was heart broke while removingher guild mark then i thought of something then asked her...

Master-Is there anyone you want to tell this about? Or the whole guild?

Lucy-Dont tell the guild, but please give these letters to my friends the names are on top of the envelope.

Master-Will you come back? If you will come back, when will you?

Lucy-firstly, yes. But the second i dont know. Please dont scold the guild...

Master-Ok, come back soon...

With that, she left...

~Next morning~

•Lucy's POV•

I went back where i met celeste then i left with her. She chanted something then a portal of stars appeared. When we entered, it was an amazing sight...It was morning but there were stars they were glowing blue. And there were floating islands, for each dragon. For example water dragon, they live in a 'watery' island.