chapter 13:GMG's day 5 part 1

•Lucy's POV•

I woke up earlier than everyone and went to shower. I wore my fav outfit for goodluck. I wore a white shirt under it. I had a light brown leather jacket but it doesnt have long sleeves. It was only until under my shoulder. Then i wore this yellow gun that was like gloves to my hand. When i punch it would throw fire. And i had hid the amo at the back pockets. Then i had brown combat boots. I wore black shorts with that little cape thing at the back. My socks were black. Then my hair was blonde and i let it down. I placed a hair ontop of my left eye. Then my eyes were blue and red (right-blue left-red). I went out of the bathroom and went to an open field so i can train. I trained hard. I decided to practice my celestial-make magic and dragon takeover. While i was training my dragon takeover, a pain in my left eye began. I winced because of the pain. I went to the dragon realm. I told them about it.

Layla-Call runa.

Celeste-Yes your majesty.

With that she went to find runa.
Runa was the rune dragon.

Lucy-Why mom?

Layla-Your to powerful. If you wont control the power you may go out of control.

Lucy-But why do you need runa?

Layla-to put a rune on your left eye. So you wont go out of control.

Lucy-Ok then.

They placed a rune at my left eye. I covered it with my hair so they wont see it. I said my goodbyes and left back to earthland. When i was back in my inn. I saw Wendy still waking up and Erza already wide awake and prepared.

Erza-Where were you?

Lucy-I was practicing since i woke up to early.

I told her. It was half true tho. But i didnt tell her about my left eye.

~time skip when they are going to the stadium~(brought to you by Juvia's Love for Gray)

We were talking about a plan last night. And then we are still talking about it now. It turns out i have to fight Kagura and Minerva.

Pumpkin-Let the GMG's day 5 begin!!!

Erza,Gray,Natsu,Laxus,Gajeel and me were chosen. (FairyTail team B has been together with Team A because of Raven Tail incident)
We went down to from the arena. And we were in a town.
We then made our positions. And waited for the time to go to where the first wants us to go. I was literally impatient. But atleast i just kept counting so i could know what time to strike.
After a few minutes we were now set out. I was in an area where the first told me to go. She said i would be against Minerva. She picked me because she knows is also can use her power.

~mini time skip~(brought to you by happy's fish)

We started to head out. I was able to reach my destination. I was waiting for Minerva. But after a while i sense a presence. Hoping it would be Minerva. But not. It was Kagura. Im lucky i have sword skills. She hitted me but i dodged it and got down fast enough to punch her gut. She went flying a few meters away. She then came running up to me. I requpied to a sword and then we started doing a sword fight. We were in the same league tho. But i had the upper hand. I was able to raise my hands speed. Then i bacame faster than her.

~FairyTails booths~no ones POV~

Master was trying to catch up with the girls sword fight.

Levy-Lu~chan never told me she have sword skills!!!

Wendy-Lucy-san is fast!

Master-They're to fast. Im not able to see their hands.

First master-I thought she will be up against minerva...?

Freed-It seems that the first was wrong...

Ever&Bixlow-Shhh...!!!*points at first master*

First-I-im w-wrong...??

Master-N-now,now first Master... Dont cry!

First-Its o-ok i-im not crying*cries*

Master-Freed!!! Its your fault!!!

~back to Lucy&Kagura~
•Lucy's POV•

It made her move a few steps backward. Then finally she jumped a few meters away from me. She got a few cuts because of the sword fight. Then we both attack at the same time. But before our attacks hit eachother, Minerva appeared between us. Then she pushed us apart. Then Minerva stroke first. She tried hitting me, but i dodged it. I then punched her. Then my weapon on my arms shooted fire. She got some burns. I noticed Kagura was gonna attack me. So i requipped another sword. When she attacked i was able to defend. I decided to do a celestial-make. My eyes turned light brown. And i smirked.
(Celestial-make is the most powerful maker magic. You can make anything you wany using you imagination)

Lucy-hehehe...

Minerva&Kagura-???

I stretched my both arms infront of me. They suddenly made defensive stances.

Lucy-Celestial-make: pain of stars!!!(A/N-Deal with it T-T)

It made a big beam. Big enough for it to fit Minerva and Kagura in it. They screamed in pain. I placed my arms down. I saw Kagura and Minerva in pain. Then Kagura was furusterated.
She wanted to end this at once. So she took her sword out and she came lunging at me. I requipped back into my sword and lunged. When it hitted the sword. It didnt break. But because of the force. It made my hair that covered my left eye, moved to the back of my head. When the crowd of the stadium saw the rune. They were in shock.

~At FairyTails booth~no ones POV~

Everyone was shocked and dumbfounded.

Wakaba-What the heck is that rune doing in her eye!?

Levy-Lu~chan....

Ever-No wonder her hair was covering her left eye today.

Master-Can you explain, first master?

First-It looks like her magic is to powerful. And even she cant control it. If that rune breaks she will get out of control.

Levy-Oh no...Lu~chan...

Wendy-I feel bad for lucy-san.

________________________________

....And done!
Sorry for not posting lately!!!
Whoever is still reading,
Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!
Love ya'll

Peace out!!!