Let's Start!

Intro:(Your Introduction)

Amongst all the global issues,civil wars,terrorism,a brand new threat appears...

"The Battle Cats"

...

...

...

Which I work for...

They found it too hard to fight back...because...these Cats...are too cute(and adorable XD)

They are powerless to their reign.They cannot stop their legion

I mean yeah,Cats have already invaded the internet too...They have like laptops or smartphone to look up on them.

By the way,The developer(My master) of these Cats was interviewed on TV(Horray for master!).It think it went like this...

"Why is the new weapon a Cat?"asked the reporter.

and he answered-

"Because I love Cats"(YAY,Master loves us!!)

"...are you serious?"replied by the same reporter

He just read what he'd written.Too bad it's horrible...so horrible(he suck at his job).he'd forgotten how bad his writing was(you don't say?).

He's biggest mistake was he doesn't know whom he was writing to...(sucks for him)

He remembered when he was a kid,He wanted to be a major leaguer.

But he changed his mind and wanted to be a millionaire CEO of a social Networking Service.

Not that I care though..

I mean,If he has money,No more love,Right?

YES/NO

Whatever your answer is I don't mind...But I do want to tell you one thing.

The "Battle Cats" aren't bad.

I mean we're Cats okay...We don't kill innocent civilians,We just want your world that's all.

That's all I got say,Right now,We're starting our first battle.

Prepare yourself,KOREA!!

Intro End:(End of Introduction)

You are inside your own base,'The Cat Base',constructed by your master.Of course you are in charge of lining up your little feline soldiers since that's what your master wanted you to do.You are also been given a supervisor(or guide) Cat named "Info Cat" about information for you and your master's success.He does have humor though so you enjoyed talking to him.

Your name is (Y/n)(L/n) or what master likes to call you,'Leader Cat',and your job is to take over the world with your own army.Master doesn't want to give you all the Cats though because he thinks it would be 'Too Easy'.So your left with the two starter Cats.

The first one is the very first and recognizable Cat in the Cat Base named 'Basic Cat'.He isn't much useful but he is your first Cat so you'll deal with it.The second Cat which is twice as tall than Basic Cat is 'Tank Cat'.He may sound like a real tank but he's very purpose is blocking which is very good.Now that you know about their attacks,you started strategizing your offense and defense.

While that is on the way,You're pal Info Cat also says that master installed a large Cat Cannon on top of your base so you were happy and excited.The Cat Cannon is strong but it takes a sh*t load of time to recharge so you keep upgrading the recharge slot(Did I mention there's a slot for every upgrade available in the Cat Base?Use your imagination,You'll understand).

Now that everything is all set,Your starting your own journey from this forward.It might be blurry but someone has to start somewhere right?Now that you are ready,You're first battle is about to begin.

(Edit(12/6/17):Fixing minor grammar error)