First True form

Note:I haven't got one of the true forms yet but I love this form cuz it shows the bulky nature of this cat.Anyway,Enough rambling,Time for the story!

(Y/n)(L/n) has been invading a couple of countrys over the past 2 months.Since he was in a VERY hectic schedule,He's newly wedded wife,(W/n) (Yl/n),Helps him in various quest missions while he were gone.

Both of them made a very good progress in ravaging the other contries.Today,He notice one of his main cats is close in Level 30.

(Y/n) feels curious with his cat's level."This must be an easter egg or something.."he said.He glance to his beautiful cat wife for a second before opening his daily cat capsule.Surprisingly,It was for his last upgrade requirement for his main cat."Um..I don't know what to do with this.."he look at his wife."A..Sweetie..Can you help with this?" he said."Hmm..Sure honey"she replied.

Both of them bring the now open upgrade for his cat."So which one?"she asked to (Y/n)."That one"he point at the gigantic dark face cat "The Mythical Titan cat.."he whispers before shoving the upgrader with his wife into the body of the gigantic cat.

Suddenly,The now gigantic dark face cat suddenly turned with a sleeveless shirt with Japanese word in the front.He also for some reason stuck his head inside the shirt revealing a happy cheerful titan cat.

"It's cute.."she says with complete sparkling eyes in front of the giant beast."Yeah,He sure does.."he responds."Let's test him"he grin.

In the battle field(Into The Future:Chapter 2)..

Disclaimer:From now on,The story will convert to dialog form.

(Y/n):*stare*Uhhh..So awesome..

The newly upgraded level 30 cat is deployed after reaching level 6 bank which (Y/n) witness is worth waiting.

His wife joins along staring at the awesomeness of the cat.

(W/n):*still staring*Damn..

(Y/n):I know right,He FREAKIN took care all of them

The wife brainstorming something she just learned.

(W/n):Hey (Y/n),If the titan reached level 30 he evolves again right?Wouldn't that also work for the others?

(Y/n):*realize*(W/n)..YOUR A GENNNIUSSS!!*hugs (W/n)*

(W/n):*embarress*T-thanks but there is a flaw..

(Y/n):What do you mean?

(W/n):You only got that from the cat capsule right?Tickets appear once per day so if I calculate the amount of all the total tickets we collected for the other cats whom hadn't reached level 30 and so on that would be..

(Y/n):...7 MONTHS?!?

(W/n):I quess so..

(Y/n):Errrr..*sits down*I need a break..*looks at (W/n)*Um..What's with the smile?

(W/n):*giggle*Oh nothing though we both could have some fun tonight~

(Y/n):*red face as a tomato*Woah wait a sec..I haven't plan on doing those kind of things yet,We're at war!

(W/n):Yet we're still gonna do it tonight*grabs a whip*Even if it means to force you

(Y/n):*whimpers*

Both of them just made a very interesting moment tonight though we are left with a paralyze (Y/n) here.Don't worry,He'll recover.Anyway,Bye everyone and it feels good to continue this story again.