Meeting THE LAW!!!!

Narrator's POV

After Brian and Ki finished having their tour they spotted when their rooms where but near them was a guy named Ted Wong being bullied by two people who were a high level than him. so they went there to help him but they didn't stop so Brian challenged into a game of field of fire in the basement.

So a few hours later they went to the basement and started battling. but just before the match, Ki tried to warn him if he lost he would get expelled but if he won the other guy would get expelled. And because he didn't listen to her they started the match and Brian won. But then Ki told him again and this time he listened so he felt ashamed that he just entered the school and he had got someone expelled already.Then he got called to the principles office...

Brians POV

I went to Calhoun's office and he started shouting at me at one point I even thought I went deaf and been expelled as well but luckily I didn't. I felt relieved that I didn't get kicked out of the school but I was still sad that I got someone got someone kicked out. This day was one of the worst days I've ever had. 

************************************************************************************************

2 days later

************************************************************************************************

Narrator's POV

then Brian got his old school equipment broken for revenge. so he went down to the rubbish and was going to throw it out until he saw The Law. The Law tried to cheer Brian up but at the end, he didn't because he managed to break it up even more. The Law went away, so Brian stayed where he was sitting down crying and trying to forget the the horrible moments he's had up to now so he thought from this day on this is going to change

*************************************************************************************************

Plese leave a vote on the story and comment if you like thae narrators point of view or if you want it to be just as the characters point of view bye. P.S make sure you come back tommorow to read more.