6

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭: 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I always thought that mornings were the worst, and hell was I right. However, they're even worse in the Simpsons' household.

My alarm had blared through my room at seven in the morning sharp, which should leave me enough time to get ready.

I got up and walked into the bathroom across the hall, only to walk in on Brad doing his hair in the mirror, the only thing covering his body was a towel tugging at the bottom of his hips.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here," I say quickly and I turn around as Brad grunts.

Great, what a pleasant start to my morning.

As I wait for Brad to leave the bathroom, I grab an apple from the kitchen and take a bite. No one else was up yet, so that meant that I was downstairs by myself.

After Brad finishes, I wash my face and brush my teeth before getting ready for school today. I change into a burgundy crop top and some black skinny jeans because I'm your typical teenager. I throw my hair in a pony tail and apply some makeup to make me look somewhat decent.

I grab my iPhone from the nightstand and my earphones, shoving them into my jeans' pocket as I walk downstairs. "How are we getting to school?"

"The bus, obviously," Brad rolls his eyes. "Why are you ready to leave already?" I look at his outfit, noticing that he's still in a baggy tee and some Nike jogging bottoms.

"Because if we don't leave now, then we'll be late," I roll my eyes. Even at this time, we'll only just scrape time and get their before the warning bell. "So, can we leave?"

"If you really care that we're running that late that we won't make it on time to school," Brad sighs as he stretches his arms. "My dad'll give us a ride."

"Really?"

"No."

"You're such a dickhead," I shake my head. "I'm leaving without you, bye."

"Bye," he shoots my a sarcastic smile, muttering something about not wanting to come with me anyway. Delightful.

Sighing, I put my ear phones in and blast Mamma Mia at the highest volume. The bus arrived not long after and I was on my way to school, not talking to anyone.

Blake greeted me at the gate, a smile on his face, "Hello, how are you?"

"I've been better," I admit. I didn't sleep well last night: I never do in new environments.

"You do look tired," he laughs. "What's on your mind?" We walk through the busy halls and to our first class.

I notice the teacher glaring at everyone as they grow louder, "I'll tell you later. Looks like Miss is in a bad mood."

"Yeah," he laughs and we go to our designated seats. I pull open my bag and pull out my books, looking at some notes I'd taken over the past lessons.

The final bell goes off, and the teacher begins turning on the smart board for class to begin, doing the register at the second bell.

As she reads out Brad's name, nearing the end of the register, he walks through the door with a sour face and sits himself next to me, grunting in response.