Terroriser- Finish Line (2)

"okay, you ready to race?" Cole asks.

"Yes I am!" I say gripping the steering wheel.

"Go win this race!"

I put on my racing helmet and pull up on the track. The other eleven racers were doing warm up laps. So I followed behind someones car and got my tires ready.

A car pulled up in front of the group making us line up. Two in a each row, and the rows are behind other rows. I was in the middle of the group, Craig was next to me. Craig and I are cousins, I was the one that told him about it.

Once we did a slow caution lap, the car that slowed us left us. All the cars dispersed from their original spots to race to the front.

My car was flying past all of the people, which put me in 1st. Its going to be quite hard to drive due to wind. But that isn't going to slow me down.

-time skip-

About twenty more rounds to go!

I'm still in first.

"Number fourty is coming hot on your tail. So be careful and not let em pass you." Cole said.

"Who's number fourty again?" I ask.

"Brian."

"He changed his number?"

"Guess so."

I turn my head to the right and see Brian pull up next to me. We were side by side. Brian looks at me and waves.

"Put that cocky Irish man in the dust!" Cole demanded.

I pressed farther down on the gas, lurching me ahead of Brian.

We were coming up to the people in the last of the race. So basically we are lapping them.

"Looks like mini and Anthony are competing for last place." I laugh. (Anyone understand?)

"He is, ugh nevermind." Cole says.

Brian shoots past me, sending him into first.

I pass mini and Anthony, coming behind Brian. I tapped the back of his car with the front of mine.

"Ugh, (y/n). Your tire is flat." Cole says.

"Are you joking?" I say.

"Wish I was."

"WATCH OUT FO-"

That's all I heard as my car is sent up in flames, and started rolling down the track.

Mini's Pov

Once I finished the race, I quickly pulled next to (y/n). She was laying in the grass with burn marks all over her driving suit. The whole place was quiet as her manager took off her helmet.

Her face was just fine, just a few burn marks on her cheeks. Her eyes were open, she was just staring up to the sky. It hurts to see my cousin like this.

Her manager and another crew member help walk her to the ambulance.

Your POV

The burn marks didn't do any damage on my body, so that is great. But my car is totalled, so that's bad.

But I do have one thing to settle.

I walked into number fourty's workshop. I see Brian working on his car.

"Hey." I Akwardly say.

He turns to me and his face lights up.

"Glad to see you okay!" He says.

"Thanks." I say.

"What makes you want to come to an enemy's turf?"

"Well we made a bet didn't we?"

He stares at me for a second, before he smiles.

"Oh yeah! Tonight, I will pick you up at eight? Okay?" He says.

"That's fine." I say.

"Great, can't wait."

Guys, I have some bad news. School ends tomorrow, so I have no source of wifi now. But every other two weeks I will update, or steal wifi from Walmart or something. please understand.