Chapter 29

Harry's POV-

It's been two days since Molly's dance performance and she hasn't said a word about going back to the studio.

I hope she is taking this too seriously. I mean it was her first performance. So today we are going to the pet store to get a dog! I'm hoping that that will cheer her up a bit.

"Hey Molly! Come here!" Zayn yells from the other end of the couch.

"What?" She says running down the stairs and plopping down on Zayn's lap.

"Do you want to go to the park?" Liam questions.

"Yeah!" She cheers.

"Okay! Go get your shoes on and meet us outside babe." I say.

Liam's POV-

Today we are going to get Molly a puppy! We said that we are going to the park but we are going to the pet store.

"This isn't the way to the park!" Molly squeals.

"We are going to stop for gas first." Louis lies.

When we turn into the pet store parking lot Molly asks us where we are.

"You are going to find out babe!" Harry says from the front seat.

She has a confused look on her face as she stares back out the window.

"Come on honey." I say lifting her out of her seat and carrying her inside.

"Puppies!" She yells.

"Yeah. Do you want one?" I giggle at her cuteness.

"Yes!" She screams wrapping her arms around my neck.

She wiggles out of my arms and goes to look at the puppies with the rest of the boys.

About 30 minutes later Molly picks out a little terrier puppy.

"What do you want to name it?" Louis asks.

"Lou." She says looking up at him with a sparkle in her eye.

She has grown really close to Louis these past few weeks.

Louis looks as he is about to cry of happiness. He grabs her and hugs her until she can barely breathe.

"I love ya Louis." She says kissing his cheek.

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I take a picture and post it on twitter.

{A/N: I'm going to the beach so I probably won't update for a few days! Please comment ideas and Vote! Thanks!}