Chapter 36

Harry's POV-

It's been hard this past week. Our lives have change dramatically.

Molly died yesterday in her sleep.

Louis hasn't said a word to anybody since she died. They were always so close...

She was so young. I'm still in disbelief...

Liam and Zayn went to set up a date for her funeral. I don't know how we are going to make it through this.

Picking out a casket. Picking out her last outfit. Picking out a tombstone.

I'm still trying to convince myself that she's gone.

Zayn's POV-

Liam and I offered to take care of all the funeral arrangements. We picked out a small white casket that has a pink pillow which says "Princess" on it. Also we picked out pink flowers to put on top of the casket.

Liam picked out her dress. It is purple with ruffles along the neck.

Oh how I'm dreading this funeral....

Niall's POV-

Well, today is the day of Molly's funeral. We have to get there early to make sure everything is perfect.

"Come on lads!" I yell upstairs.

The boys come downstairs with red, puffy eyes. It looks like none of us got any sleep. Which we didn't....

The car ride to the church is silent other then a few sniffles.

As we make our way inside, we see an open casket, with our daughter inside.

I begin to sob and look away. I can't stand seeing her like this. Louis comes over and wraps me in a hug.

As we walk closer to the casket it hits me that she looks like she's sleeping. If only she was sleeping... Her hair is curled and her hands are by her side.

Harry walks closer and kisses her forehead. I hold her hand and whisper sweet things in her ear as this is the last time I will see my daughter.

{A/N: OMG😭 DONT WORRY THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL😉 Vote!}