last day

the last day of collage is finally here. it was time for me to get ready and head down to the office to turn in my keys to my dorm. I did but I didn't want to leave because of my friends. unfortunately I have my job and have to move away. good thing is that I will be able to stay in touch.

I wish you didn't have to go, said Arielle.

yea, I know. I don't want to leave either but I have to and you know my job is really important.

yea, your right britt.

i walked down to the office with my possessions. standing by the door was a good friend of mine from school in the past.

Emma! I said happily running to her.

I gave her a hug and asked what she was doing here.

I came to see you and everyone!

that's great but you know I'm leaving right?

yea, I know. I just wanted to wish you good luck.

awwww. that's sweet of you but I really got to go or I'm gonna be late for the plane.

okay! bye girl and don't forget to keep in touch! send pictures! she said as I was running out the door.

okay!

adam's p.o.v

it was official that she was finally on the way to the airport. I will never get to see her again. she was the best person that was with me during this time. now its official that I wont be able to be with her due to our jobs. I wont even get to see the others. man I'm gonna miss them all.