12: Woah... Did That Just Happen?!

"Hey stranger," Mr.Dorzen laughs as Esmerelda, Jewls, and Serenity walk into the band room together.

"Hey long time no see," Esmerelda laughs. It's only been about 2 hours since they last spoke.

Jewls and Serenity begin to snicker and say sly comments as they walk over to their seats.

"What's up?" Esmerelda asks.

"Well not much... I had to work with percussion one today," he rolls his eyes. "There's just no hope for conceded kids learning how to play the drums... no rhythm and not able to read music."

They both laugh and Esmerelda says, "Yeah I know and to think they're the drumline for next year's marching band. I feel bad for next years marching band."

"Oh yeah I forgot you were a senior," Mr.Dorzen says.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Esmerelda asks shocked.

"What I meant was that you're so much more mature some of the other kids that I forget you're a student," he laughs sheepishly.

"Oh better than I expected," she smiles.

"What were you thinking?"

"I thought you were going to call me a freshman or something," she laughs nervously.

"You? Ah never," he says nervously.

Before Esmerelda says something Mr.Skythe cuts her off asking, "Hey Esmerelda can you run warm ups? I've gotta run some copies and talk to a few teachers."

"Uh yeah sure." She walks over to Erika and asks, "Hey can you run warm ups today? I've gotta finish talking to Mr.Dorzen real quick."

"Uh yeah sure," Erika shrugs. She begins to run warm ups and Esmerelda walks back to Mr.Dorzen.

"Are you sure Mr.Skythe won't get upset that you're not going to run warm ups?" Mr.Dorzen asks.

"No he just wants someone to run them."

"Oh hey I gotta show you something real quick," he says shyly. He grabs her hand and pulls her into the band closet. "I have to ask you a question."

He pulls her towards him and kisses her. Esmerelda's eyes shoot open in shock, but then drift closed slowly in pleasure.

"What was that?" Esmerelda wipes her mouth smiling.

"Oops sorry I forgot to ask you first," Mr.Dorzen says sheepishly.

"That's what you had to ask me?" She giggles nervously.

"Uh, I'm sorry I just... uh," he stutters.

Esmerelda blushes and turns hesitantly.

"Please tell me something," Mr.Dorzen, "Don't jut leave me. I could get into so much trouble for what I just did."

"Yeah I know it's crazy," Esmerelda says still turned away from him.

"Was I wrong?" He asks nervously, "Well something just told me it had to be done!"

Esmerelda turns around and kisses him. She wraps her arms around his neck and laughs.

"Come on I gotta get out, but meet me here after school we gotta figure this out," Esmerelda smiles with a sly grin.

"Okay," Mr.Dorzen says nervously scratching the back of his head.

Esmerelda walks out of the closet and after grabbing her sax she sits in her chair and all she can think is, "Woah... Did that just happen?!"