1

There I sit. Watching yoongi with his friends. Man he's so amazing. His hair mint green perfectly covering his pale white forehead. His eyes a perfect shade of brown that makes you wanna melt into them when he looks at you. But he's never looked at me. I'm just a shy outcast.

If you can't tell already I'm head over heels for him. Ughhhh. Ever since 3rd grade I've liked him. He's so amazing. He's a jock too. You wouldn't expect it but he's a basketball player. He can have anyone in the school so why would he choose me?

I look up and yoongi's looking at me. I get up from my place over a tree and run into the school avoiding everyone. I grab my stuff and head home since I have no classes in the afternoon. I walk home dreaming of yoongi. Why was he looking at me. He's never looked at me.

-

I'm sitting with my friends at our table. I just broke up with my old play toy. Hoseok. So I'm going to need to find a new one. I'm looking around the school yard looking at everyone. Most of them are whores or I've already sleep with them. My friends are looking around the yard with me.

"What about cidney?"Jungkook asks. "No she's a babber mouth." I say. "Rachel?" Namjoon asks. "Boyfriend." I say. "What about that kid?" Jin says pointing to a orange haired boy sitting under a tree. He's looking down at his notebook. I've never seen him before. I wonder if he's new.

My friends look at me waiting for an answer. "Guys I think we've found my new play toy." I say smirking. He looks up and I look into his dark brown eyes. I can't wait to see those wide open. His lips nice and plumb. Wonder how those feel? I see him get up and run away.

"Guys we better get to class." My friend Taehyung says. We get up and walk to our classes.

"You'll be mine. I don't know who you are. But you will be mine."