23

Yoongi's taking Jimin to his special place. This was always the place he would go when he wanted to get away. Jimin has a tight hold on his arm. "Yoongi why are we in the woods?" Jimin asks. "It's a secret." He says. Yoongi stops when he sees Jungkook sitting under the tree. "Jungkook what are you doing here?" Yoongi asks. "I was waiting for you." He says his eyes still closed. "It's been a week since we trained and-" Jungkook stops once he sees Jimin.

Jungkook stares at Jimin for a while. Yoongi was right he's scared. You can tell by his eyes. Even his body language. He's holding tight onto Yoongis arm, his body right on Yoongis as if he's scared that someone's going to pull him away from Yoongi and take it again. His face. It's pale. The only cover is the bags under his eyes. Probably from not being able to fall asleep. Now I get my Yoongi was pissed. On look at Jimin and you could tell. Jimins scared. And a scared Jimin= scary Yoongi.

"Jimin." He says standing up and hugging Jimin. Jimin grabs him tightly. He's always been closer to Jungkook that the others. Jungkook gives Yoongi an sympathetic look. Once Jungkook lets go Jimin seems peaceful not worried till he hears a sound and grabs onto Yoongi.

"Well well what do we have here."

(Surprise update the next day wow.)

(Prepare yourself for the rest of the story)