41

My sister leaves after 30 minutes so I go back up stairs with Naomi who's fallen asleep. I open the door and see Jimin asleep on the bed. My two sleeping babies. I put Naomi in her crib and walk over to the bed. I get in slowly next to Jimin. As soon as I get comfortable Jimin crawls on top of me sleeping directly on me.

"You're like a cat. You know nothing about personal space." I joke. "I had your baby. You don't need personal space." He says. "So that's how you're going to play this game." I say. "Yeah." He says. We're disrupted by a knocking on the door. "Can I get up?" I ask. "Only if we can cuddle." He says. "That's fine." I say. He lays beside me and I get up to answer the door. There's the counsel.
"Hello Yoongi." She says.

"Hello." I say. "We have heard word that the baby has been born." She says. "Yes." I say. "Is it for sure a true blood?" She asks. "Absolutely." I say. "We will be checking up on you guys over the months. But make sure it gets the training it needs to control its powers." She says. "It's a she. And I will make sure she does." I say.

"Okay." she says. She fine leaves. "I wanna cuddle." Jimin says. "Of course you do." I say. I lay on the bed next to him. He rests his head on my shoulder as he snuggles up next to me. "I love you Yoongi." He says. "I love you too."