virgin

edited

Warning- badly attempted smut

A deep, airy laugh cut through the tension-filled silence.

Veins popped.

Grins widened.

Ray-bans pulled down lazily.

"Am not."

Snort.

"Riight Kookie, sure."

Shuffled cloth.

Cough.

Wider grins.

"He totally is."

"Am not."

"Lies!" Came the loud response.

A larger vein popped.

Snickering.

Glare.

Silence.

Taehyung huffed and closed his honey-brown eyes, pleased.

"Just admit it, Jungkook, you're a virgin."

"I am not."

Jimin snickered once more, this time ignoring Jungkook's glares aimed in his direction.

"The closest he's ever gotten to banging anybody was when he brushed thumbs with the barista at Starbucks to get his coffee," Jimin confessed, and held a hand to his stomach, letting out another high-pitched laugh. Taehyung giggled, also ignoring Jungkook's glares and readjusted his sunglasses that were perched lazily on the bridge of his nose.

"Totally a virgin," he stressed and let out another string of chuckles. There was a yelp, as Jungkook's hand swiftly moved to shove Jimin off the bed he was lying on. He fell, hand clutching his head.

"Dammit, Kook! I'm your HYUNG!" He yelled, and Jungkook smirked in triumph. Taehyung popped his gum, rolling his eyes.

"Figures," he muttered, "he rather push them out of his bed than bring 'em in."

Jungkook's lip twitched, "I am not a virgin," he spat, shoving Jimin's hands, as the blond weakly tried to get back on the bed. He fell back down with a groan but released a chuckle anyway. Taehyung crossed his legs and leaned forward, his face up in Jungkook's face. His eye twitched once more as he raised his fingers to his sunglasses, pulling them down his nose so that his eyes met Jungkook's. he popped his gum again.

"Prove it." Taehyung challenged, and Jungkook swallowed. He pulled away and crossed his arms, his eyes falling shut in a frown.

"Hmmm." Taehyung sat back, arms behind his head and sighed victoriously.

"Exactly." He said, blowing another bubble. Jimin crawled around to the other side of the bed, the side Taehyung laid on, and got on, steering clear of Jungkook. He sat closer to Taehyung and leaned against the bed frame.

"Face it, Kookie, you're a pure-er than Hoseok hyung." Jungkook's eye twitched, and he glared at the blond. Oh hell no. He was not that virginal. Opened his mouth to retort, or possibly to curse out the blond, but Taehyung cut him off, his gum popping again.

"How far have you gone with a girl, Jungkook?" Taehyung pondered, and Jungkook blushed, looking away from him and Jimin's curious gazes.

"Third base." He muttered, the other to howled out in laughter. He frowned, refusing to me their eyes, arms crossed once more. God, he did not need this right now. Slowly, Taehyung stopped laughing, his hands clutching his sides, Jimin panting, also stopping his fit of giggles.