bubblegum bitch

imma just hhh add this old oneshot here 👀👀dont mind me 、、 sorry v bad quality

pop!

the corner of his lip twitched.

chew. chew. blow.
.
.
.
pop!

exhale.

jungkook's eyes followed the actions of his lips.

repeat.

POP!

the brunet grunted loudly and shoved his hands into his pockets. he already had a headache from drinking last night, and this man next to him was not helping with his loud blowing process. by the amount of bubbles he had blown, he expected him to be one of those snobby, fake tan Barbie dolls who chewed gum likes cows did grass. he was horribly mistaken.

pink, plump lips moved against each other, soft jawline working into a small, silent chew. honey brown orbs under half-lidded, pink colored eyelids batted long lashes lazily, attention trained down towards the magazine perched on his long, tan fingers. with every bubble, he flipped the page of the book, humming as his eyes scanned the pictures. something about him told him that he wasn't at all interested in the material in front of him.
with a swift movement of his wrist, the magazine was closed, and he leaned forward to toss the papers onto the coffee table. he leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs. with every move, he caught his sweet perfume scent. he frowned.

too sweet.

he glanced out of the corner of his eye as the boy let out a soft sigh, and he watched him go through his routine once more. his chest lifted, and then fell slowly, rosy cheeks puffed out, air exhaling into the gum as he blew a bubble. he sniffed, and fought the urge to gag. the bubblegum scent was making him want to shove his head into the wall. he blew a very large bubble, almost the size of his face, and he fought back a groan.

Pop!

a ravishing red tongue snaked out between those pink lips of his to pull his gum back into his mouth with a fastidious pace. jungkook's eyes were now trained on his lips, well aware that his head was also facing in the boy's direction, and that he was staring. in an instant, he was staring into his honey-brown eyes, and his lips rose into a sultry grin, still chewing that damned gum of his.

"like what you see?"

he was about ready to throw himself in front of a car. his voice was deep, lulling, inviting, taunting. jungkook wanted him to say his name. to whisper, moan, scream it. he swallowed and looked away with another frown.

"tch."

the other's shoulders lifted and dropped in a shrug, and he recrossed his legs, rolling and moving his ankle as if he were listening to music.

no matter how annoying
(inviting, tempting)

he was proving to be, jungkook's eyes kept coming back to gaze upon his, hungrily taking in everything in his vision. brown, soft looking locks were slightly ruffled, making it look like he just got out of bed, making him look even more alluring. his lean shoulders were well-defined in a blue patterned blouse. his hips and legs were encased in black, high-waisted slacks, belted and prim. tapping feet clad in gucci loafers.

he wanted to groan.

he was too... too much for this time of day.

(he couldn't help but wonder what he tasted like)

"hurry up, you asshole," he muttered under his breath, hoping that his best friend would hear it in his mind and hurry the hell up. he couldn't take much more of this bubble-boy beside him.