Emilio Martinez - I Thought you Were..

"Hey what's wrong?" Erika asked coming up to me.

"I feel like Emilio is cheating on me..." I frowned looking up at her.

"Why would he cheat on you? Your perfect." She said. I sighed putting my hands on the side of my head.

"He's been out for like the whole day. The only time I see him is in the morning and he just ignores me." I frowned.

"Y/n, I doubt Emilio is cheating on you." Erika said finnaly sitting next to me on my bed. I reached over to my phone and brought it over to us. I opened up Instagram and went to Emilio's profile and clicked on his recent picture he posted and showed her.

@emiliomartinez : forever @randomhotgirl

"I've seen that picture before..." Erika commented.

"Yeah here." I rolled my eyes.

"No I've seen that somewhere.. I swear.." She mumbled.

"Okayyy." I said getting up and put my phone away and sighed. Erika had gotten up and left. Y room by time I turned back around.

I sighed and laid on Mt bed and brought my pillow close to my face as I thought about all the thoughts.

How long has this been going on?

What's so special about this girl.

I rather date her then me also..

By this time I didn't know I had startes to cry. I closed my eyes tightly to try and stop the teats but it ended to hurt my head instead.

There was a tiny knock on my door before it opened.

"Y/n..? What's wrong?" I heard Emilio. I turned over and looked at him and wiped my eyes.

'Nothing.." I said. He frowned and looked at me.

"Don't lie to me, Y/n." Emilio said coming near me.

"And you can?" I asked as tears started to fall down again.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Who is she.." I whispered.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"The girl you tagged in your picture! Your chesting on me and I know it!" I said now standing my knees looking st him. He frowned abit.

"I must of tagged the wrong person.." He mumbled.

"Don't give me your lame ass excuse, Emilio." I scoffed.

"The girl that was tagged is someone who is helping me. With s name simliar to yours. Thats why that happened." He explained.

"She's helping you with your dick huh? I'm sorry I'm always fucking tired because of work but still!" I screamed.

"Shes not doing that! She's helping me make something for you.. I was going to take you out tomorrow and propose... She was helping me out since she does that kind of stuff." He frowned looking down.

"Wh-what?" I whispered. I fell onto my butt. "Y-you want to marry me?" I asked. Emilio didn't look up. I got up and went towards him lunging my arms around you.

"I'm sorry for blaming you.. I thought well. I don't know. Its just maybe I didn't think of she could be helping or something. Its just once I saw that I went into my mode." I explained. He looked up at me and nodded.

"When we go out tomorrow will you act surprised?" He asked. I smiled brightly and nodded.

"You already know I'm going to forget but, if I don't I diffently will." I ssaid kissing him. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my lower waist.

Pulling me closer to him he lifted me up and dropped me on the bed.

"Te amo, Y/n, Tanto jodido mucho." Emilio said. I smiled at him even though I didn't know what he said after I love you.

"I love you too Emilio." I smiled bringing his lips back down to mine. To think I'm going to become Y/n Martinez.