Chapter 1

Arthur ran a comb through his unruly hair. A frown quickly appeared on his face as his hair continued to look messy. He jumped in slight surprise as his mate pecked his left cheek.

"You're so cute when you get frustrated with your hair." Alfred grins. A small smile made itself apparent on Arthur's face as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I figured it out the first ten mornings you told me." He grumbles. He looks back at his reflection and adjusts his shirt to sit properly.

"I'm heading downstairs, by now one of the kids have probably trashed something." Alfred chuckles, heading towards their bedroom door. He opens it and walks out leaving Arthur to his thoughts. The bossy omega stared at himself a little longer before jumping when he heard something ceramic or glass break.

"What was that?" He calls out as he quickly jogs down the stairs and to the kitchen. Ben was in one of the corners in front of the coffee machine. Alfred let out a heavy sigh near him as the teenager huffs in annoyance.

"This is why I hate school; it's too early I can't function properly." Ben grumbles as he starts picking the three large pieces up and puts them in the bin. Arthur leaves to grab the small handheld vacuum he used for cases like this. He quickly vacuums over the spot while the children gather at the table all eating their own food. Alfred starts making Arthur and himself breakfast.

"See, mum why can't we just leave school? Like who needs to finish it?" Ally says through a mouthful of cereal.

"You're finishing school Ally; we've been through this and I'm not going through it again right now." Arthur says sternly. He puts the little vacuum away and sits at the table next to his only omega child.

"Good morning mummy." Amy says with a big smile. The young girl had been overly happy ever since her birthday last week. Arthur and Alfred on the other hand were partially terrified and partially excited for the next years. Why? Well if Amy us anything like Arthur when going through these next bunch of years, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

"Good morning sweetie. How's your orange?" He asks gesturing to the sliced up fruit in front of her. Alfred had planted an Orange tree in the backyard of the house when they moved here 5 years ago. The tree seemed fruit bipolar almost, one year it would be bad fruit, the next would be alright and the next would be splendid. They did some research on citrus trees but still haven't found a conclusion to the bipolar tree.

"It's really good!" She grinned up at him, a little piece of orange stuck in between her two front teeth. Arthur chuckles pointing out the little bit of flesh and she quickly tries to pick it out in embarrassment.

"Hey mum, I might be going home with a friend to work on this weird chemistry assignment we have." Eliana says sharply, flicking through her social media while eating toast.

"Alright, just don't be out late got it?" Arthur says and Eli nods grinning at him.

"You should all probably start putting your shoes on and heading to school. Amy the bus will be here soon, better finish that orange and put your shoes on." Alfred says. All four kids nod quickly before stuffing the rest of their breakfasts down. Eliana and Benjamin were the first two out the door. The pair bickering to each other about the other snoring last night, before they started fighting over who's turn it would be to drive to school. They both drove the same, but somehow hated how the other drove. Next was Ally, the alpha brushing he perfectly cut diagonal bangs out of her face as she pulled out her phone and earphones.

"It's gonna be a long drive." She grumbles to herself.

"Alright mum, dad, see ya later!" Amy waves as she hums a song to herself as she walks out the door.

"That child is a ticking time bomb." Alfred sighs once the door was closed.

"She's going to burst at some stage. I'm just hoping she doesn't go angry and moody when she has her first heat. I'd like her to actually listen to me when I'm trying to guide her through such a thing." Arthur mumbles.

"Anyway, we should probably get to work. Man Arthur this is gonna be weird for you." Alfred laugh as Arthur nods his agreement.

"I haven't worked for practically seventeen years, but Francis and Matthew need me to help out, and I was getting bored of sitting around anyway. As nice as it was." Arthur smiles. Alfred pecks his mate on the forehead as the two walk out, walking past the fighting twins to hop in Alfred's car. They were going to follow their old routine, Arthur would be dropped off and Alfred would keep the car to drive to his business complex.

"I might be a bit late picking you up, being the CEO is tough." Alfred huffs. Arthur smiles at his mate and running a delicate finger over the soft cheek.

"Yeah but you're tough enough to keep up." He says causing Alfred to grin in that adorable goofy way.

Alfred pulls up outside the new building that Francis' café was situated. The two blondes shared a soft kiss before Arthur hopped out of the car and waved as Alfred drove off, he giggled softly feeling like when he first met Alfred. He walks over to the back door of the café and knocks loudly. The door is ripped open by an excited Frenchman.

"Arthur!" He grins, "you came." He gave the man a peck on both cheeks before turning around.

"Of course I'd come asshole, I'm not that mean." Arthur grumbles, a hint of a smile on his face. Matthew also came over and hugged the much shorter blonde.

"Nice to see you back in uniform Arthur." He says softly.

"Nice to be back too Matthew."

A/N: Guess who's back bitches? Also I'm basing some little ideas with Alfred and Arthur's relationship like my parents. My mother said once how everytime my dad walked in the room she still got the same butterfly feeling in her stomach like when she first met him, that she always thought 'he is my husband' in this jittery teenage way. So Alfred and Arthur will most likely be having little thoughts and feelings like that. Also I need a cover for this story, heeeeelp