Chapter 3

The final bell rang, signalling the end of school. The teacher barely had time to finish as the senior class packed up quickly. Ben led the way out the door, his twin sister hot on his heels. Eli quickly nudges Ben to grab his attention.

"I'll see you later." She says and Ben nods.

"Have fun." He gives her a small smile. She nods once, before jogging off to find Cassy. While jogging, she bumps into Madeline and Ally.

"What are you two doing?" Eli asks. The two girls gave the older alpha an irritated look.

"We're going shopping, Uncle Francis wants to go to this new shop." Ally says and Eli rolls eyes while smiling.

"Just don't spend too much money." She says before carrying on.

Ben grins approaching the car. He had the car all to himself this time, such a rare occasion. Which should be celebrated with food. While Ben was standing in front of the driver's door drooling about food, he failed to notice the small omega having a mental battle with herself.

"E-excuse me sir." She says timidly. Ben jumps in surprise, looking over at the brunette.

"Oh sorry!" He says moving closer to his car so she could slip through.

"No, it's alright!" She says, "I just needed to get some art supplies out of my car." She says, going to back door and opening it, careful to not bump Ben's car.

"You do art? Do you know my sister Eliana?" He asks and the girl looks at him surprised before nodding.

"Not personally, but I love her sketches and paintings... they're at times my inspiration to continue. You must be Benjamin than?" She asks and Ben nods quickly.

"Yeah, what's your name?" He asks.

"Freja, Freja Dawn." She says with a small smile. Her big emerald eyes boring into Ben's own. Ben blinked nervously at the omega before gulping and standing straighter.

"Are you busy this weekend?" He asks. The omega looks at him with a blank look for a second before smiling and pulling a pen out of her pocket. She rips a piece of paper out of a sketch book in the back of her car and wrote her phone number on it.

"Yeah I'll be free. I can't stay any longer, so just text me after 4 today." She says and closes her car door with her foot. She clicks the button on her key and the car locks. She gives Ben a quick wave as she hurries back inside the school building. Ben sighs softly as he watches her leave. He hops in his car and rests his hands on the wheel and leans back into the seat. He looks at the phone number before starting to freak out. Happy noises escape him in his fit. He finally alms down and turns the car on.

"To home!"

Arthur waves at Francis and Matthew as he hops into the car with Alfred. The two share a quick peck as Alfred puts his blinker on and drives off.

"Amy and Ben should be home now." Arthur says.

"What about Ally?" Alfred asks, confused.

"Her and Madeline are going shopping with Francis and Matthew. They'll be dropping her off." Arthur explains. Alfred chuckles nodding. The two hop out of the car with their side bags when they reach the house. Arthur walks through the front door with Alfred behind him. They spot Ben immediately and share a knowing look.

"Well that's quite an interesting number." Alfred grins slipping off his dress shoes. Ben jumps and covers the number.

"Shut up." He mumbles and his parents laugh.

"Aw, Ben who's the lucky person?" Arthur asks and Ben huffs.

"Her name's Freja... I might be going out this weekend with her." Ben mumbles and Arthur smiles. He pecks Ben on the forehead when he sits next to him.

"My baby boy's growing up!" He says wrapping an arm around the alpha's shoulders. Ben rolls his eyes but gives his mother a side hug. Alfred grins as Amy comes running down the stairs.

"Mum, Dad!" She says and the two look over.

"I met an alpha today!" She says and the two raise an eyebrow. Both getting a protective feeling quickly. Arthur gives Ben an odd look when he notices his son give a small protective growl.

"His name's Josh and he's a new alpha! He's in my grade." She says and Arthur gives her a big smile.

"Aw, that's so sweet. Maybe he should come over this weekend?" Arthur asks standing up to hug his daughter.

"That's a good idea!" She grins. "I'm going to ask him tomorrow." She says giving her mother a tight hug before racing back upstairs.

Madeline and Ally sit on the steps as they wait for Francis and Matthew to turn up. The two sharing images of outfits and memes.

"What do you think of this dress? I'm thinking of getting something similar when we graduate in two years." Madeline says and Ally looks before grinning.

"That would look really good on you." She says encouragingly. Madeline had faced a lot of bullying in middle school due to her not caring much for acting like a sporty alpha. She loved fashion more than anything and would wear anything, even if it seemed more omega, if she liked it. Ally shared similar ideals, while not to the extent of Madeline, the two got a long incredibly well because of this. Ally and Madeline giggle when they notice Eli and Cassy walking down the steps and over the road. A block away was an ice cream shop that a lot of the students went to, so it was no surprise where they were going.

A/N: My new profile picture is in fact actually me. So I guess it's like a face reveal more or less??