part 64

Avery pov-

"Okay so you can set the meet and greet stuff over here." I direct the men to a empty room, then start heading back towards the backstage part. "Hey Diana, Ben." I say and give them a hug.

"Thank you a lot for this, Jackson would of loved to be here for his princess." Ben tells me, I smile appreciatively. "I wish he was here to see it, but he's watching down from heaven." I say, Diana had tears forming in her eyes, I immediately pull her into another hug. "Thank you so much Ave." She whispers to me and I rub her back soothingly. "It's no problem." I whisper back. I detach myself from her.

"You are coming to the funeral tomorrow, right?" Ben asks, I nod vigorously. "I will be there." I say with a generous smile. "Avery, they want you to give a few words then we're gonna start performing." Matty calls out, I nod. "I want you guys to be on stage with me when I talk, is that okay?" I ask and they nod, then follow behind me.

I walk out on stage, then see at least 5,000 people. I was gawking at this only because the tickets were only $10 each, and that means we can at least give the family 30k dollars (minus the venue value.)

"Wow, okay. I'm really happy that all of you guys have come to support Jackson. I met him about 3 weeks ago at a charity ball. I was his 'princess', and he was my little prince. He was so sweet, lively, and happy. So, so, so happy. I was there the night that he passed, and he was still the same cheeky Jackson until he took his last breath. So, this is all for Jackson. Here's his parents, Diana and Ben." I say and step aside so they can talk.

"We want to thank The 1975 and A Ticket to Paradise for holding this event for my son. Especially Avery, she has been such a great friend, even if we've only been friends for 3 weeks. Our son would love this, so I hope you love this. Thank you for helping us, it is so appreciated." Diana says, I smile. Ben doesn't say anything, but holds her hand comfortingly.

They walk off stage, then the rest of my band comes on stage. I take my place on the side where my guitar was located, Leah walks up to the mic, the keyboard being placed close to it.

"In light of the holiday spirit, let's start off with Jingle Bell Rock." Leah says, the crowd started singing along. We sang a couple of songs from our album and then a few holiday songs.

"Thank you for coming out, now for the 1975." I say, then the boys come out from backstage. "Break a leg." I say to Matty as he passes by, he kisses my cheek quickly; I hear the crowd awe at us.

They do the same as us, but for their album,  their last song they play is Loving Someone, but Matty stops to give a speech. "Most of you know what the real meaning of this song is about, but with Jackson, we're all here loving him. So everybody, Loving Someone, for Jackson." He says and the beat starts playing.

---

"God, I am wiped out." I say and fall on our couch. "I can understand why, I mean we had a mini concert and meet & greet. You did a lot, you should be proud of yourself." Matty says, he plops down beside me.

"I'm proud, of both of us. Thank you Matty for doing this with me." I tell him, I grab his hand and run my thumb over his knuckles. "I know you won't say it back, and I'm okay with that, but I love you Ave." He says sincerely, I smile at him appreciatively.

SHORT AND SUCKY CHAPTER LOL SORRY

also did anyone else see where I fucked up and accidentally published lololololol.