Chapter 3 - Musical talents

"Grace" Luke said placing a hand on her arm making the hairs at the back of her neck stand up. "Is everything okay, you look a bit shocked?" Luke asked her. His blue eyes were searching hers looking for an explanation. 

"Luke, I'm fine honestly. We better get to the music room, the others will be wondering where we've got too" Grace says rather awkwardly, then she proceeded to walk down the hallway. 

"Okay. Whilst I have you here I might as well question you" Luke says, it was more of a statement than a question but grace felt as if she should reply. 

"Shoot" she says falling into step besides him. Her eyes raked his body. His bored shoulders cover by his leather jacket what you thought was extremely attractive. 

"Well, I was just wondering if there was anything we aren't allowed to do" Luke asked. 

"Don't tell me you're goody-two-shoes?" grace laughed. 

"Oh god no, just curious" Luke said with a slight smirk on his face. 

"Good. You're asking the right person, apart from what she said at dinner we just aren’t aloud out of school grounds unsupervised, no swearing, no provocative clothes, no ganging up on people and we aren't allowed in the forest" Grace says counting each thing on her fingers. 

"Forest you say?" Luke said raising his eyebrow at grace making her smirk. 

"I'll take you tomorrow if you want, we don't have time tonight" grace says, she loved the idea of being alone with Luke but it was already getting dark and the forest was quite a walk. 

"You're on" Luke smiles as they reach the music room. Grace pushed open the big heavy wooden door walking into the music room. 

"Grace, what did Fay want?" Megan asked as soon as she spotted the two of them walking into the room. 

"Nothing don't worry about it" grace said, she would tell the girls what happened, she thought to herself, but not while Luke was in the room. 

"Boys you ready?" Calum ask looking around at the boys. It looked like they'd already set up a full on band set up. Each of the other boys nodded. They all held instruments; Calum had a bass, Ashton was on drums, Michael had a guitar and so did Luke. 

"1, 2, 3" Ashton said tapping his drum stick as he did so. Music erupted from the amps, it sounded good, really good. They were in time and were playing the right notes. Grace recognised the song straight away; it was You Me at Six - Save It for the Bedroom. The hairs all over her body were stuck up and then Luke started to sing. Graces heart practically stopped. He sounded like an angel, an angel was Luke, Luke was an angel, and they were one. Grace stood in awe watching him sing and play guitar, it was magical. It seemed to be over in a flash, grace never wanted it too end, she wanted to spend the rest of her life watching Luke play and sing right in front of her, if she never had anything else in her life she would have been fine, she thought to herself because what had just happened had been so godly. The boys finished and the girls erupted into screams and claps. 

"That was bloody amazing" Leila perched. 

"We try" Ashton said from his drum stool. The next couple of hours were spent in the music room watching the boys play, a couple of people had popped their heads around the door to see what was happening. Some stayed a while, watched, clapped then left. None stayed more than two songs as the room would get a bit crowded. Before they knew it, it was lights out. They all made their way up the stairs to their dorms chatting and laughing. They found out the boys had named their band '5 seconds of summer' or '5SOS' for short but for no particular reason at all. They had been together for around two years and had never done an official gig.

 Hey guy’s thanks for reading just want to let you know all of the upcoming chapters will be in P.O.V instead of third person. Hope that's okay. Sorry for the change. Sorry for such a short chapter.