What Were you Doing?

---- Ben's POV----

As I walked into my bedroom, which was a total mess, I switched on the light ( I don't recall leaving them off.?). To my surprise Jeff was laying in my bed. He sat up.

Jeff: How's it hangin', Ben? Where've ya been? On other words where is Patchy, huh?

I hesitated. I don't know why. I wasn't scared of Jeff, nor was I embarrised about my night with Patchy. But why was Jeff concerned? Why would he care? How did he know?

Jeff: I saw you guys.

I didn't relize I had mumbled those questions out loud.

Me: The only explanation for you: stalker.

Jeff: Ha. Jokes on you! This time I wasn't!

Me: You stalk? Whoa pal!

Jeff: That isn't the point! What were you two doing? Are you guys going out?!

His voice raised higher and I zoomed over and clamped his mouth shut. But then he licked my hand from underneath.

Me: Gross! Jeff you're such a child!

Jeff stuck his tongue out at me and I tackled him. He pushed me to a wall.

Jeff: You didn't answer me. What were you doing?

Me: Why do YOU care?

He set me down and I rubbed at the spot in my arm he had bruised.

Jeff: Forget it...

Then he stomped out of the room.

----Jeff's POV----

Ben and Patchy were up to something and Ben can't hide it... Not for long anyway.

I was mad. Mad at Patchy. Mad at Ben. Mad for my jealousy... I liked Patchy. But Ben is right, why should I care?

I'm a KILLER, a MAD MAN, I don't deserve love.

BUT, I'm still a person. So is everybody else in this house.

I slumped on the couch. Right next to wear Patchy lay.

I'll get an answer. One that I want to hear.