Chapter 1 {Hanging With The Boys}

They attend school at Hope's Peak Academy (This is after school btw)
Hajime's POV
Fuyuhiko, Souda, Komaeda, and I decided to hang at my place and play some video games.
~Walking to Hajime's house (Still Hajime's POV~
"Hey, Hajime" "Yes, Souda?" "What video games do you have at your place?" The pink haired male asked,"Well...GTA-" "REALLY!? NO FUCKING WAY! I LOVE THAT GAME!" Souda interrupted,"But you only beat people and steal cars from the street..." Komaeda said,"Pshhh, not today! I'm going to beat the cops up man to man!" Souda insist,"*Sarcastic voice* Ohhh, sooooo badass dude!" Fuyuhiko rolls his eyes,"JUST WATCH ME, SHIMP-O!" Souda yelled,"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU SHARK!?" Fuyuhiko yelled back,"Guys,guys...No need to be fighting. Let us replace the Despair around us with Hop-" "SHUT IT, KOMAEDA!" Both boys yelled
~Hajime's House~
"*Sighs* Well were at my house...BUT YOU BETTER NOT TRASH IT!" I warn everyone.
We go in and immediately Souda jumps on the couch and grabs the controller. Fuyuhiko turns on the TV, inserts the game, and cranks the volume to its MAX,"Don't you think the neighbors will compl-" "SHUT IT KOMAEDA!" Both Fuyuhiko and Souda yelled,"Souda are you sure you can fight the cops "man to man" because you know they are armed." I told him,"*Not paying attention* Yeah Yeah,Sure Sure!" He said not paying any attention to what I said. I rolled my eyes at Souda and then went to the kitchen and saw Komaeda,"Hey Komaeda whatcha eating?" I asked,"The most important food in the world...Hope Bagels!!!" He told me hugging the bagel,"You want a bite?" He said putting it in his mouth on one half and signaling me to bite the other half, just like when you eat pocky. I blushed at his actions, and took a bite out of the other half, we both blushed,"I-it was good r-right!?" Komaeda said stuttering,"Y-ye-Yeah!" I stuttered too, shaking my head. I then just realized we ignored the other guys playing GTA and went over to join in,"Hey Shimp-o it's my turn! Stop killing the cops and let the true master play!" Souda complained,"No fucking way you shark! This is the most stars I've gotten from being wanted!" Fuyuhiko told him.Then we heard a knock on our door,"Hey Souda~It might be Soniaaaa~!" I sang,"REALLY!? ILL GO ANSWER THE DOOR!" He ran up to the door, opening it,"MISS SONI-" "YOU KIDS BETTER SHUT WHATEVER IS MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!" Said the grumpy man. Souda just stood at the door depressed, he slammed the door infringido of the old man's face,"OI KID IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS IF THIS GOES ON!" The man yelled outside the door,"Soooooo...Who was it?" I giggled,"YOU SON OF A B-" "MANNNNNNNNN STUPID FUCKING COPS!!! My record of stars...GONE!" Fuyuhiko interrupted Souda,"*Sighs and death glares Hajime* Ahem! Some gramps asking to turn the volume down or some shit..." Souda said,"OH SHIT! TURN IT DOWN TURN IT DOWN!" I yelled. It's been my fourth complain from that man,"Hajime, why so worried?" Komaeda asks,"*Sighs* He just hates my guts." I turn down the volume. We then spent all evening playing GTA.
Sorry it was a VERY long chapter, I enjoy writing this and even if I don't get any views Ima post it for myself! But I'm writing everyday until thee endith of the storyith!