Chapter 3 {BL}

~After School~
Hajime's POV
Komaeda and I were at the park, on the swings, drinking soda,"Haha, Fuyu and Souda have detention with that dumbass in there!" I laughed,"They get to feel how we felt yesterday." Komaeda just smiled at me,"Hey Ko, why so happy today?" I asked the mashmellowed hair male,"No reason...I'm just happy we are spending time together!" Komaeda said still smiling. Komaeda then got up from the swing and climbed up top the highest monkey bars,"Hajime! Come sit by me!" Komaeda sat down and patted on the monkey bar. I was scared of heights so I just made up a lie,"Nah, Monkey bars are for kids!" (Even though you were on the swings XD) Komaeda smirked and got off,"Really Hajime...Or  are you just afraid?" He smirked at me and walked towards me. I was backing up slowly and then I fell on the ground,"N-no I-","You don't have to say anything...I already know..." Komaeda got on the ground on top of me leaning closer and closer. I turned really red; our lips almost touched until Komaeda just fell on top of me,"KO!?" I tried to get up, but Komaeda was on top. I then carefully got up and saw him on the ground. I touched his forehead,"*Whispering, Sighing* Of course he's sick..." I then picked up Komaeda and took him to my house.
~Hajime's House~
I placed Komaeda on my bed and tucked him in. I then was staring at the sleeping boy and flashed back to what happened at the park. My face turned red just thinking about Komaeda almost kissing me,"*Whispering* Could this be BL!?!?" I asked out loud trying not to wake Komaeda up.(BL means 'Boy Love') This is definitely BL! I like Nagito Komaeda! I just smiled at my own words. I stare at Komaeda and lean in to kiss his forehead. I kiss Komaeda's forehead and left the room with a goofy smile.
Sorry if this was short I'll do two this time because tomorrow I can't post so I have to do it today. Enjoy )^o^(