Chapter 2 {Detention}

At School
Hajime's POV
Komaeda and I were in the halls because it was almost about to be lunch (we both used the bathroom pass from Usami),"Komaeda, we have to hide! You know that hall monitor? What's his name...Kiy-" "Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Known as 'Taka.' " I looked at Komaeda,"You really know everyone in school!" I ruffled his hair and we both blushed. We then heard footsteps coming towards our way,"*Whispering* Shh... Komaeda lets go in the restroom and hide in there!" I whispered in his ear. We both tiptoed to the restroom,"Hajime, how many minutes till lunch!? I'm starving!!!" Komaeda complained,"Let me check...*reaches in pocket* Where the hell is it?" I questioned myself,"Where is what?" Komaeda asked,"MY PHONE!!!" I yelled. We then heard footsteps and a voice,"HEY WHO'S THERE!? YOU SHOULD BE IN CLASS! IF YOU'RE SKIPPING CLASS FOR LUNCH EARLY I WILL FIND YOU!" The voice warned. I ignored the voice until I heard Komaeda whisper,"*whispering* Hajime! Come in the stall with me, I think he is coming!" Komaeda grabbed my arm, pulled me in the stall, and locked it. I was crammed in there cause the stall was too small,"*Whispering* Komaeda this stall is too small I can barley fit!" I whispered/yelled at him,"*Whispering* I'm sorry that I dragged you in here with me Hajime!" He apologized. I blushed tomato red,"I-it's ok K-Ko!" I stuttered,"*Whispering*Hehe...Just keep your voice down." Komaeda giggled.Then we heard footsteps coming in the restroom,"I HEARD SOMETHING IN HERE! SHOW YOURSELF!" The voice comanded. Komaeda and I just stood still like rocks. Then the door busted open and it was Kiyotaka Ishimaru,"A-HA! I HAVE FOUND YOU!" Komaeda and I turned red,"WHAT ARE YOU TWO GUYS DOING!? CARE TO EXPLAIN!" He demanded,"W-well we were-" "*Sighs* DON'T TELL ME I ALREADY KNOW! YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL TODAY! I WILL SEE YOU LATER! NOW BACK TO CLASS!" He yelled. Then he reached in his pocket, wrote on a slip, and handed it to me. I looked at it Detention Slip: Reason-Sexual Activity In The Restroom
,"Ko-Ko-Ko..." I stuttered and handed him the slip. He read it,"Shhh...Poor Hajime~" He sang and hugged me, I turned red again.Then Ishimaru came in,"HEY I FOUND THIS DEVICE THAT MIGHT BELON-g-g-g" He saw Komaeda and I hugging. Komaeda and I looked at Ishimaru and we both blushed really hard,"S-s-so I f-f-found your cellphone..." Ishimaru then dropped the phone and ran out,"BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT DETENTION!!!" He yelled,"My beautiful phoneeeee!" I wailed looking at my broken cellphone on the bathroom floor,"Shh-" Then the lunch bell rang,"LETS GO! RUN TO THE LUNCH LINE!" Then I grabbed Komaeda's arm and ran to the lunch line, dragging him along.
~After School~
Hajime's POV
It was after school and Komaeda and I were heading to detention,"*Sighs* Well Ko...Detention here we come." I told him,"*Sarcastic voice* Oh yay..." We both were going to hang with Fuyuhiko and Souda, but we got the Detention so we couldn't. We then got to the door and opened it, it was only going to be us, we saw the names on the board Hajime's Hinata; Nagito Komaeda Ishimaru then came in the room and set us in assigned seats,Then he sat down, picked up his book, and opened it to read. I eyed Komaeda and he reached for his pockets. He grabbed out a small piece of paper and a pencil. He wrote on the piece of paper and purposely dropped the pencil. He bent down with the piece of paper and he passed it down to me by sliding it. He picked up the pencil and I bent down and grabbed the paper. I read it Don't you think Ishimaru's eyebrows are fake? What do you think they are made out of!? I giggled, "MR.HAJIME...MAY I ASK WHAT'S  SO FUNNY!?" Ishimaru looked up from his book,"I was thinking of an inside joke." I lied. He believed me and went back to reading his book. I then took out my pen and wrote on the piece of paper I think he glued a black dog's fur on his face. I then made the smallest paper airplane and flew it to Komaeda's direction.Komaeda then caught the paper airplane and read it. Komaeda smiled and nodded,"MR.NAGITO BRING THE PIECE OF PAPER RIGHT NOW!" Ishimaru demanded. Komaeda and I just giggled while Ishimaru read the note. His face turned red red red,"CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF THIS NOTE!?" Ishimaru roared at us,"It's about your eyebrows; can't you read dumbass!?" I smirked,"DO YOU WANT MORE DETENTION MR.HAJIME!?" He yelled at me,"No sir..." I rolled my eyes,"INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVOIR WILL GET YOU IN THIS ROOM AGAIN SO I'D ADVISE  YOU TO BEHAVE!" He warned me. I just nodded my head and held back my laughter. Komaeda was covering his smile and looking at me. Then it's been an hour, and then I heard a knocking noise on the window and looked over and saw Fuyuhiko and Souda waving, mocking, and laughing at us in the detention room. I gave them the death glare and then I coughed loud to get Komaeda's attention. Komaeda looked over and smiled and waved,"MR.NAGITO WHO ARE YOU WAVI-" Ishimaru stopped and looked at the window,"I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!" He rushed out the room and I signaled the guys to run away because Ishimaru was coming over. They then saw Ishimaru running after them and they waved an ran away; Komaeda and I just looked out the window and were laughing so hard. Ishimaru comes back in with Fuyuhiko and Souda and sits them down in seats. Komaeda and I eye each other and start giggling,"WELL...MR.FUYUHIKO AND MR.SOUDA. I EXPECT YOU HERE IN DETENTION TOMORROW FOR INTERRUPTING MY STUDENTS!" Ishimaru sighed and wrote their names on the board,"Mr.Faggot!" Fuyuhiko raised his hand,"INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE HERE! DO YOU WANT ANOTHER DETENTION DAY MR.FUYUHIKO!? Ishimaru snapped at him,"WELL EXCUSE M-" I glared at Fuyuhiko,"N-no S-sir..." Fuyuhiko replied. Then Ishimaru dismissed us and we all ran out of the classroom immediately. We then stopped at the park and grabbed a soda,"Well im never going to do any trouble to stay in that hell hole!" Fuyuhiko said,"Tell me about it!" Souda agreed,"HEY, AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T SUFFER THREE HOURS IN THERE LIKE KOMAEDA AND I!? I yelled,"I was praying for you Hajime! Thank the Gods you don't die at least!" Souda replied,"Guys let's jus-","SHUT IT KOMAEDA!" We all shouted.
I actually enjoyed writing this! Sorry if it was SUPERRRRR long!( ̄∀ ̄)