Stressful Case

2

"Sebastian, please prepare their room."

Lau had decided that he would stay at the Phantomhive residence until the case was solved, clearly interested. Ciel was more than welcomed... He needed to know more about this Bakeneko and Nekomata that the Chinese man spoke of.

"Yes, My lord." The butler then walked off to have the Phantomhive guests feel more than welcomed with the Phantomhive hospitality.

The demon slipped through the doors while leaving Ciel and Lau to talk business. Walking down the familiar hallway. An ear-splitting roar erupted from the kitchen. Noticing it was a few minutes before the demon usually prepared supper. Though the adult was now a demon he still wished to be treated like a human. He never ate the food but he would pretend for the sake of his sanity and the others around him. Sebastian sighed before heading to the disaster zone called a kitchen. Opening the doors. The three culprits look over to the Butler with a begging pled. The air had a heavy grey hue to it and smelled of burnt bread.

"S-Sebastian!" The red-headed maid's hair was frazzled and smoking.

An unfriendly smile appeared on the demons face scaring the servants. With no time to fuss, Sebastian immediately started directing orders around.

"We have a guest staying with us... May-Rin prepare their room. Finny tend to the flowers in the greenhouse. Bard make the bread. Snake set the dining table. Tanaka... Just do what you always do." Sebastian ignored the mess he will have to clean up. Each servant cheer at the job given to them.

"This time I'm gonna show the Earl how well I can cook!" Bardroy cheers.

"You will be doing no such thing." A creepy aura surrounds the demon and the servants scurry to the jobs given to them.

While Sebastian prepared the dinner for the guest and his master. Ciel and Lau sat in the office discussing the crime... The foreign man became very interested in asking about details and gave information that was very valuable. Time had passed as conversations switched to other matter. The maid finished preparing the guest room. The Gardner was tending to the flowers. The Footman set the table. The book helped make the bread. The butler had made an excellent Italian 4-course meal and Tanaka well.. he finished his cup of tea. Once Ciel and Lau accompanied by his fearless, personal assassin, who he called his sister, settled themselves in the dining room. Sebastian placed their meals in front of them. With that, the 20-year-old Earl cleared his voice getting the attention of anyone in the room.

"Lau, I have to leave for London once again early tomorrow. I'm sorry to leave you alone in the mansion. Please don't bother to ask the servants for anything. I plan to come back soon so we can continue our business affairs." Ciel spoke in a formal and respective way.

Lau nodded and little was spoken after. Ciel took in mind of Chinese dinner customs and kept quiet while eating. Darkness fell and Sebastian prepared Ciel for sleeping. While the blue-haired male was being undressed he naturally furrowed his eyebrows together. Sebastian frowned at the stress building up in his bocchan shoulders.

"Master, Is something bothering you?" After the crow dressed his master. He then untucked the covers.

"Nothing is adding up.. Sebastian, I need you to do something for me." Ciel stared at his personal butler, his left eye glowing brightly.

"Just order it and it will be done." A devilish smile spread across Sebastian's face as his eyes were replaced with reptiles.