The Meeting of Old Friends

3

Red eyes connected with the familiar feline, eyes of the only witness... Silence filled the dark alleyway until the least expected spoke first.

"I've kept my word demon so tell me what is it that you want?" The words fell from the cat's mouth.

With a push of the two front, muscular legs they lifted into the air and held by the hind legs the feline stood. The crow had no hesitation in getting straight to the point... if he delayed he would be consumed by the black cat's adorableness.

"I wish to know where he went."

"He? Who is this he?" The cat played innocent but the words were mischievous. Giving away the poor acting. 

"You ate away the last of the evidence. I can easily find another way to get that evidence my master is looking for." Sebastian never would hurt the cat unless, of course... ordered to do so.

There was no reason too, the acid in the cat's stomach had already eaten away at the evidence but, the threat did make the cat's charade crack away and in the end, the stronger demon got the information he wished without hurting the beauty.

"He spends his nightlife at The Broken Ship."

With a quick flash, Sebastian left the feline behind. The crows stone heart managed to spike in rate as he made his way closer. Running on top of houses and through streets, not a sound was heard, almost as if the butler was running on air. At the speed of light, he was directly in front of the suspect. Two dark shadows roamed on the other end of the ally.

Slowly making his way down the ally. The soft whispers of the pair easily echoed in the empty streets. Clearly talking about something shady and the words only clarified it. Tapping of the crows shoes caused one of the shadows to stir and run off leaving the other. Not a flinch from the other shadow.

"That bastard better hang himself. It's better then what I have in store for him." The shadow calls out to the crow, who smiles at the familiar voice. A ping ran through the butler's heart at the mentioning of the cat that snitched.

"He was far too cute for me to allow you to do something so outrageous." The crow stopped in front of the male now seeing his beautiful stoic features in the moonlight. The old friend's eyes bore into the crows.

"It's been far to long, old friend." Sebastian greets

"Friend? Is that the only thing you see me as? You, Heartbreaker." The familiar male called out to the taller demon.

"If you tease too much I might find a way for you to retract that name." The bird flirted.

There was a pause and Sebastian could easily tell how bored his old friend was.. but was there a time when he wasn't bored? There were only a few times he saw his friend without a stoic face and he will do anything to see that face again.

"Why were you rushing to me?"

"My master in–"

"Your master?" The stranger whispered knowing full well the crow heard.

"Yes." The fleshy bird answered.

"Well, then what does this master call you?" The cats say above a whisper

"Sebastian."

"Well Sebastian I wasn't expecting you go as far as getting a master but I guess starving yourself makes anything taste better."

Sebastian hummed in agreement.

"Or you could just drink away for sins. Human always talk about how great food is when drinking." Though it's clear that demons can't get drunk, at least not with something so watered down.

A sigh was heard from the smaller male as he pushed himself off the cold bricks.

"Well if you've got nothing else to say, I have to go find of my business you just ran off." The suspect sneers.

"I can't let you do that."

A playful smile removes the bored expression on the suspicious characters face and a growl responded to the oblivious threat.

"Why is that?" A simple question but the male asked giving the other demon a chance to redeem himself.

"My master has told me to bring you back to him."

"Of course, and now why is he so interested in little ol' me?"

"My master tries to keep his queens city clean of any unfamiliar, suspicious characters."

"Only the unfamiliar ones? Your master is starting to sound quite tasty." The smaller licks his lips.

"Maybe so, but if you haven't changed I also know you're looking for a certain pleasure that my master isn't as strong in."

A purr could be heard from the suspect.

"I'm really starting to get confused over who's the predator and who's the prey."

"Confusion? Or anticipation?" The crows words start to tingle his old friend's body.

"Well tell me what am I anticipating?" The words fall out seductively.

The air is hot and heavy in the tense silence. The suspect breath is heavy trying to contain his excitement. His knees seem weak and his body aches from the presence of his old friend. Only one thought can circle in his mind... Touch me as you use to Sebastian.