chapter 3 : in the club

I sneaked out from my house at midnight, Ryan was waiting for me on the bushes. We then walked silently through our friend club house. When we reached to the destination, there was a blaring music from inside and disco light shone everywhere. I covered my head with my hoodies, shoving my hands in pockets while Ryan opened the door knob nonchalantly.

"hey Nick sup Ryan, come in" Adrian welcomed us with his alcohol breath, literally he was drunk. Ryan looked at me with expressionless signaling me to get ready, but I ignored and looking for foods. While I was eating, unexpectedly I saw lily standing near the window having a conversation with others. I approached her and join them out of nowhere. She turned at me looking astonished, I arched my brows and curiosity hit me when it comes questioning about Yasfa.

"Where's Yasfa?" Lily frowned.

"I was about to ask you babe, where's she?"

"Have u told her you're here?"

"Why would I?" Regretting about asking her, I left and walked upstairs searching for my partners. I heard lily called me but I was pretending to didn't hear it, she then hold my arm making me halted in front of her.

"You shouldn't be here" lily warned.

"She's waiting upstairs" I rolled my eyes. Left her behind only hearing her sighing in disbelief. I jogged upstairs and enter one of the room in the corner. She was ready! Hastily I jumped on the bed on top of her, while trying to kiss her without a warning my phone vibrated, forming a loud ring. shit  that was close!

I backed off from her and picking up the call without looking who's the ID caller. "Yes" I said sternly

"Hey babe" oh fuck it's Yasfa

"Babe who's that?" Taylor groaned loudly, arching her brows. I gave her signal to shut the fuck off, but she then groaned become louder.

"Are you with someone? I can hear someone-"

"No babe it's just a television, babe I need to end the-- Bitch you ruin our day! Fuck you and your life!" Taylor seems annoyed, she wore her clothe and trousers headed to the door leaving me dumbfounded.

This is not gonna make it.

I turned off my phone and went outside. Literally someone made my mood fucked up.

"Dude what happened?" Ryan asked  hanging his arm around my shoulder. I just remained silent and walked looking for foods, lily then came in front of me looking with her satisfied expression.

"I told you not to come here" she tapped the table.

"Fuck off" I was tired, no energy to argue with a girl. Lily stood besides me eating some cookies while Ryan stood on my right side.

"Is That Taylor Lexa? Looks like she got a new customer" Ryan spoke up as Taylor walked upstairs with other guy, holding hands.

"Don't mind her" I turned back looking for some dessert.

"So mind to tell me what happened?" Lily demanded.

"Yasfa just called me she ruined all.. ALL!" I shouted due to the loud music.

"Who's Yasfa? New customer?" Ryan blankly asked.

"His girlfriend" lily blurted.

"Hell no"

"What? Nick seriously? Who's she?" Ryan smacked my arm.

"She's just some one who's addicted to me" I chuckled, picking some cookies.

"Nice name, would you mind If you introduce her to me some day" Ryan requested.

"Yeah sure-"

"No" lily butt in.

"Why" Ryan asked, smirking.

"Cus Ryan Liando is an asshole" lily sarcastically spoke.

"Thank to God that you're born as a bitch, Bitch!" Ryan shouted

"Chill you both.. Yasfa she's urgh she's just.. I literally hate your friend Lily" I calmed down myself.

"Please don't she's a good girl" Lily smacked my butt then ruffle my hair. I groaned loudly and pushed Ryan away without a reason.

"The fuck are you doing Nick?!" He fell down on the floor, his mouth was full of cookies. I just laughed, picking some cookies. I'm going insane!!