New Member

Just read. I'll tell you later about the late update. Enjoy...heh...
-------------------------------------------------------
~e-RRor's PoV~
I looked back at Ink one last time before I left. He looked so helpless...but why? I could feel something stirring in my stomach telling me this wasn't right. But at the same time, it felt perfectly right. Without acknowledging him, I walked past him with Cross and Gaster, into the darkness.
I kept walking and made it to the other side of the darkness. It's my side of the Anti-Void.  I looked around while squinting from the sudden change of black to white. My puppets still hung from the ceiling like normal but I could feel a weird warning sensation. I tried brushing it off but something in my gut was telling me something's off. "H-HeY g-gUYs...I-I tHiNK wE SHoUlD hURRy uP...sOMEtHing DOesn'T sEEm r-rIGht.." I said quickly and let my voice trail off. They ignored me. Hah, they'll wish they heard me when someth---

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

I felt excruciating pain on my skull. Someone had to smash something really hard against it. I clenched my head and fell to the ground, trying not to lose consciousness. I looked up, seeing one person, who looked like another Sans. Then another popped up beside him. When I blinked, more appeared. It was like they multiplied. I glance up at the ceiling and I notice I'm missing dolls. There's only a couple puppets up now; the rest are now in regular form. I growl in frustration, knowing something was up from the beginning. I tried calling out for help to Cross and Gaster, but they already left. Those little---

"BLuEBeRry?" I questioned.

The leader of this revolt was...blueberry?

I thought he was an innocent Sans, since he's from UnderSwap, making him like a Papyrus. Papyrus...

Flashback~

YEAH NO. NOPE NOT RELIVING THE PAST.

Either way, I got up, wobbled a little, but stood up steadily. I tried looking determined but...I had no hope what so ever. 50+ Sanses against me...how is this fair?! I tried using my strings to grab at least one Sans, succeeding, which was DanceTale Sans. I put him under my control temporarily. At least I had one person on my side. I fought as well as I could but the attacks were too strong. I ended up taking the blows without realizing. Blueberry was hitting me with a bone attack; Dream bashing in my skull with his wand; Original just using his glowing eye and regular bone attacks; Fresh, uhm, Fresh kinda stood there saying weird 90s shit like "yo" and "waddup dawg". Geno came over and used his blue attack to throw me to the farthest Anti-Void wall. My head, of course, had to hit first. Blood was spilling out from all the cracks and missing pieces in my skull. Blood leaked through other cracks on my bones. Everything started getting darker and darker, fading away, until the darkness had consumed me whole.
~Cross's POV~
Error was being a great distraction right now! Leaving him was the correct way to go! Of course, Gaster had predicted the attack. None of them are sneaky enough to get past us. While Error attacked the large pack, hopefully winning it, he most likely should, heh, but either way we got Nightmare! He's unconscious currently but that just makes travel easier, since he might decline our trust. He's slung over my shoulder while Gaster and I are running out of NightmareTale/DreamTale. Chara has been staring at me every time I would fail and accidentally trip on a stick or something, laughing her (sorry but Chara's a girl in this story) ass off about it. I would give her a look of "Fuck off" and "Leave me alone" which never seemed to work. I kept following Gaster, hoping he had a plan. Nightmare suddenly starting stirring awake. Shit!
~Ink's POV~
Error...why...
I know it's not you but...
It feels like you...
It looks like you...
It sounds like you...
It IS you...
But is it?
I can't deal with heartbreak...I've had it happen to me before...and it's not fun...
Last time, my heart was broken in two
But this time is different.
I can physically feel my soul cracking and splitting in half every second I'm away from him...
Every time something bad happens to him...
I can never take the pain of losing him again...
But I dont know how to get him back.
Will I get him back ever?
Heh, knowing me, I will probably try but fail every time. That's just me.
Error...I want my glitch back...I want him back...I want my destroyer back...I want my opposite back...

I want Error back.

And I will get him back. I promise you Error.

~Nightmare's POV~
I finally started waking up. What had happened? All I remember is sitting on my throne, getting Horror and Dust to destroy some AUs, then BOOM! I got knocked out. I looked up and around where I was. I had immediately realized Cross was holding me, running, for some apparent reason. Was there a fight I forgot about? Or something else? We weren't being chased...but rather Cross was CHASING someone. It was this weird, monster creature thing. I have not seen this thing in my life. Was Cross chasing it or running with it? I could not tell, but if he was chasing it he would have killed it already, which is not the case. I suddenly heard Cross speak up, "Shh...shh...go back to sleep Nightmare...we're almost there...we have something to ask you though...I hope you accept...". I yawned and droopily starting closing my eyes. Maybe sleeping wouldn't hurt.

(Back to Gaster's lab)

Cross had jolted me awake. "We're here idiot," Cross irritatedly said. Where was I? "ҰөҴ'ЯЄ Їҋ ӍҰ ДБ, ДҋԀ Ї ДӍ ԀЯ. ԌДЅЄЯ. Ї ЈҴЅ ҪДꙆꙆ ӍЄ ԌДЅЄЯ," (YOU'RE IN MY LAB, AND I AM DR. GASTER. OR JUST CALL ME GASTER) The monster had greeted. The monster could talk? And read my mind? Either way, I asked, "Why am I here?" I saw Cross impatiently tapping his foot. "ҰөҴ ҪДҋ Ԍө ҪЯөЅЅ. ԌЄ ЄЯЯөЯ өө. ҰөҴ ДЯЄ ӉЄЯЄ БЄҪДҴЅЄ ҪЯөЅЅ, ЄЯЯөЯ ДҋԀ Ї ѠДҋ Ҵ ө ЯДҪЄ ѠЇꚌӉ ҴЅ. ЄЯЯөЯ ԀөЄЅҋ' ӉДѴЄ ҪөҋЯө өѴЄЯ ӉЇӍЅЄҒ БЄҪДҴЅЄ ӉЄ ЯЄҒҴЅЄԀ ө ЈөЇҋ БҴ Ї Ѡөҋ' ӉДѴЄ ө Ԁө ꚌӉД ө ҰөҴ, ЯЇԌӉ?" (YOU CAN GO CROSS. GET ERROR TOO. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE CROSS, ERROR AND I WANT YOU TO TRUCE WITH US. ERROR DOESNT HAVE CONTROL OVER HIMSELF BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO JOIN BUT I WONT HAVE TO DO THAT TO YOU, RIGHT?) He, guessing by the voice, questioned. I gulped. Will I lose control of my own body if I deny? "O-Okay..." I stuttered. "ԌөөԀ БөҰ. ҋөѠ Ҵ ѠЇꙆꙆ ӉЄꙆҏ ҪЯөЅЅ ДҋԀ Ї ЯЄЯЇЄѴЄ ЄЯЯөЯ ҒЯөӍ Д БДꚌꚌꙆЄ. ꚌӉЄҋ ѠЄ ѠЇꙆꙆ ҪӉД," (GOOD BOY. NOW YOU WILL GELP CROSS AND I RETRIEVE ERROR FROM A BATTLE. THEN WE WILL CHAT) Gaster said. I nodded in agreement. Is this truce going to involve destroying AUs and/or killing monsters? If so, count me in, I don't care! Let's do this!

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Im so sorry for the late update. I havent been the best...i get no sleep...hardly eat...and just hate myself...i hope you all understand...i feel worthless and pathetic...but not suicidal...dont worry heh...im fine...dont bother to talk to me or pity me....i just wnated to apologize for the 4 week+ late update. Sorry I disappointed u guys. Bye..