Coma

There was a pulse.

Geno happily jumped up with tears on the brims of his eyes. "He's alive Ink! He's alive!"
Ink stared at Geno, then Error. "He..he really is?"
"Yes! Yes! He's alive! Feel!"
Ink took the wrist on his lover and the ever so faint pulse was there. He smiled as those never ending waterfalls poured out of his eye sockets and down his cheek bones. The painter hugged the larger skeleton close to him, with little pants of excitement coming from his mouth. The glitch's chest rose and fell easily now, like he was finally calm. Ink just sat with his lover in his arms for what seemed like forever.
"I think you can let go of him now Ink," Original stated. Ink slowly let go of the sleeping Error. He stood to his feet and looked at everyone else; the worry was gone off of everyone's faces but replaced with pure joy. Fresh picked up the sleeping skeleton in his arms gently, hoping not to disturb him. "Let's go dudes," Fresh calmly, for once, said. Classic happily created a portal to his house in his AU, where he kept all of his other fallen teammates. Ink stepped through first, taking glimpses at Classic's house when walking through. Fresh was on his tail with Error, making sure not to drop him. Geno casually followed them and took a seat on the springy couch. Original walked through and ran up to his Pap, giving a big hug. The spaghetti lover just hugged back affectionally.
"Where's everyone Pap?" Sans asked.
Papyrus responded, "Well, Fell and Blue were upstairs, arguing over something a think. All I could hear was screaming. The dance-y one was blasting music upstairs, the star lover one was watching me make spaghetti...I don't know where he is now though. And another replica of you, he wore a crown, just randomly appeared in the living room. He disappeared though. And that's everyone!" Papyrus just gave a wide grin and turned his back to Classic, finishing his spaghetti.
Original smiled and said, "Thanks a lot bro," before walking back to the living room with his hands in his pockets. Geno had turned on his TV and put Mettaton's TV show on, watching lazily. Fresh had laid the sleeping Error next to Geno, and stood next to the couch, staring at nothing. Ink had already left to grab his drawings and such, knowing he'd be staying for a few nights. Classic didn't want to disturb Geno and Fresh's peace, so he teleported, instead of walking, upstairs. He first walked into his room and saw Dance working on some of his dance moves. Dance didn't seem to notice, or even hear, because the music was ear piercing loud. Classic slammed to the door shut as fast as he could, covering his ears immediately afterwards. He soon felt a bad headache coming along straight after. Original groaned and rubbed his temples in disgust. The ring was still in his ears(?), but very faint. Classic slowly walked to Pap's room, now afraid of what can be in the room holding the two opposites. He creaked the door open, and as he expected, the two were screaming at each other.
"I want the bed! The Magnificent Sans does not deserve something as gross as the floor! I will be captain of the royal guard, and guardsmen do not sleep on the floor!" The shorter skeleton yelled.
Original watched the two battle, but suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped, immediately turning his head behind him. It was only Fresh.
"Yo diggidy dawg I wanna watch too," The 90s piece of trash said. Classic sighed and opened the door a bit more, just enough for the other to see. Fresh watched intently while Original just worriedly stared.
"Blue, I already get treated like a piece of bullshoes in my AU! Huh? What the funk? What's happening?!" Fell replied. Fresh giggled softly in response. When Fresh's around, no one can curse, it's like censoring it on TV. The edgy skeleton kept cursing loudly which only sounded like a bunch of nonsense to others because of the censorship. Original just smiled lazily and went back downstairs to watch some TV and set up sleeping quarters.
~At night~
Classic gave everyone their sleeping spots for the night, or multiple. If Fell and Blue couldn't choose who slept on the floor, than they're both sharing Pap's bed together. Pap would go to Undyne's for a couple nights for a "sleepover" so there would be more room for everyone. Dance offered to sleep on the floor in the living room, along with Outer, ((i dont ship Outer X Dance but i have no clue how these two keep getting put together :/)) while Geno and Fresh would share the couch. Sans would let Ink and Error sleep on his "bed" with Dream and him sleeping on the ground next to them. All the sleeping spots were arranged, finally.
Blue and Fell agreed on sharing the racecar bed, but they had to face their backs to each other. In the end, Blue just ended up kicking Fell off, leaving an annoyed, edgy skeleton on the cold, icy floor without blankets.
After a while, everyone was asleep, except Ink. He kept a close eye on Error all night, hoping for some movement, or anything that would result in him waking up. None of it came, just him in his sleep all night, without moving a single muscle.
~A couple days later~
Error had still not woken up yet. Ink was growing a bit worried, but kept his chill. Pap was coming back home from his "sleepover" with Undyne so Outer, Dance, Fresh, and Geno ended up leaving. The sleeping arrangements got changed, but in the end Ink was still with Error.
~A lot more days later~
Ink was growing distressed. A week or two was passing, and his lover had still not woken up. He thought that his glitch was passed out, waking up after a day or two. But no, days are turning into weeks. There was still no sign in Error waking up anytime soon. Everyone had left, except Ink and Error. The painter would not leave the room, just stay and stare at his glitch in hope.
~The next day~
Classic had told Ink to leave, for his health, while he kept an eye on Error. Ink denied at first, but soon gave in. When was the last time he got sleep?
~A couple hours later~
Original had taken Error to the hospital because he knew something was wrong. He waited in the waiting room, tapping his foot loudly on the floor and his finger on his knee anxiously.
After a while, the bunny nurse had come back with the results.
"Sir, uh, Mr. Error seems to be in a coma. We don't know when he will wake up," the nurse stated. Classic's pupils dilated. Coma...
Original immediately told Ink the bad news, and the artist didn't take it well. He was about to come over and hurt someone, but Classic had successfully calmed Ink down. Ink ended up staying in his void, once again alone.
~Later~
Dream and Blue were growing worried about their dear friend. He would not come out to eat, talk, drink, or even draw. His favorite thing to do he dismissed immediately when someone would ask him to do it. There was something wrong with their artistic friend, and they had to find someway to fix it.

----------------------------
Gah i was so tempted to kill him and end the book here xD
But either way I got help from some friends with this chapter, Kerri (doesnt have wattpad) and em_serket ! Go follow them and read their stories....iiiffff they have any. Either way i'd like to thank them with their help on this chapter and i'll see you all in the next chap!
Byyyyeeeeee!!
~Car :3