Chapter 2

It is possible to have a better outlook in life.Positive thinking is not just about thinking good thoughts and say positive words. You should be well healthy in mind where in emotional and spiritual are involved.

Sometimes we think, to think positively is enough to achieve everything but we dont know that we need to act. Act on our thinking and equipped ourselves more.

We can describe it as act according to your prayer. All of us are praying , praying for our wishes and dream to be fulfilled. But if we cannot act or do some actions on it we cannot achieve anything.God will answer all our prayers in his time not in our time but act on it is the most important thing to do.

Theirs is bible verses that" Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding.

We keep planning for ourselves and sometimes worrying too much about our future and our life.

We can define that worrying is worrying about things you cant control, worried about financial, husband , lovelife and carreer etc.This are all anxities that will stress us and became distant from the blessing of God around us!

Stop worrying! You cannot control all the things in your life! Your just a human! Let God control your lives and surrender everything to him now.You can never control everything in your hands.

To maintain the positivity you need to work on it. Not just through words but also with actions and belief.

Being a positive in all areas are not easy because sometimes you think positive and yet the outcome is negative, Sounds familiar right?,
But how can you overcome, or how can you maintain the positive version of you?.

Keep going and going , keep the positive mindset in your heart that no matter what the circumstances is, you still keep going! keep dreaming on what is your dream. Do not dwell on your problems .Always look on your purpose, when you realize that your heart and mind is in your purpose you didnt realize that your problems are already dissolve. Praying and having faith is the most effective way to maintain the positivity in your heart and mind.

Think, that if you dont have faith for anything dont you think you can have it? If sometimes you just want things in your life and yet your lazy in achieving it?, Or sometimes we are impatiently waiting for the answer to our prayer, But sometimes we dont know the answer we keep on praying and praying.But we didnt know the answer is in front of us , that GOD answer is to
" WAIT".

Wait for his time for the better plans he has for you. Not only on your plan, God knows what s best always. God never failed.Trust him in his ways.

Copy and paste the link.Below open in browser..

http://bit.ly/2xigw3a