Chapter 9

Are you broken?,....

Did sometimes people come to you and ask for help and sometimes you ignore it.,.

And you go back into your mind and telling yourself that you are broken or hurt also so why they need you? and you have nothing to do about their brokeness..

My friend, the truth is...You have something to do about their burdens, brokeness and painful situation if you only extend and open yourself to then..

People might say,..
How Can i Do that?
I dont care about them , I have my own burdens, I have my own pain and sorrow and i can help them, I cant work on myself too..

But when you do this, you missed something.

Do you know what?

Is your ability..

Ability to heal others..

Sometimes people dont know that if they keep focusing on their own emotions or their own hurt they cannot help themselves enough., instead their are only trigerring their own pain and they keep thinking of all the hurt they experiencing.

Do you know how to cure your own suffering and your own pain??.

Its just so simple...

Focus your attention to the person and help him/her. And you ll see , miracles that instead of focusing on your own problems.
youll realize how lucky you are.. God loves you.

Do you want Success. Start Right now..

Copy and paste the link below.. Open in Browser.Goodluck :)

Guarantee Capture - APS
http://bit.ly/2xigw3a