Chapter 11

I paced around in my room. She was such an idiot. I started pulling on my hair.

What would happen if Yoongi found out? He'd kill him. I couldn't let that happen. I guess we'll just see what happens tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

As soon as I spotted Yoongi I ran up to him and gave him a hug from behind.

"Hey babe"

He was startled at first but as he turned around his face softens. He looks around before talking.

"What are you doing she's not around"

"And?"

I pout at him before grabbing his arm. He looks at me weirdly and tried to take back his arm. I hold it even tighter causing him to wince.

"What is wrong with you seriously"

I grin at him and rub my face on his arm. He gasps really loudly startling me.

"Could it be?"

I raise my eyebrow.

"What?"

"You've fallen in love with me"

I let out a loud 'pfffttt' before bursting out laughing. I let go of his arm and put my hands on my knees.

"What why are you laughing"

"Cause you said a really funny joke"

He looks at me offended.

"What it's not that impossible"

"Trust me it is"

I sigh before spotting Soo-Young with her man. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"What?"

He tries to turn around but I grab his face and spin it to my direction.

"Wh-what are you doing"

His cheeks were all puffed up from my grip. I snickered. He looked so cute. He grabs my arm and pulls them off his face.

"Stop you weirdo"

I laugh at him. I grab his arm again and start to skip.

"Lets go?"

He rolls his eyes before fast walking with me as I hopped.

Suddenly he pulls my arm back causing me to stumble.

I look at him and he looks horrified.

"What's wrong"

I look to his gaze and it was Soo-Young kissing the guy. I face palmed myself as I sighed.

Oh no.

Time to fuck things up Yoongi