Chapter 17

"Yah (y/n) are you going to slee-"

"What's this"

He innocently looks at me as he sees the bottle in my hand. He starts to choke on the toothbrush in his mouth. I raise my eyebrows even more.

After he got his breath back he looks back at me and smiles.

"(Y/n) you know I love you right?"

"YOU LITTLE BISH YOU POISONED ME?!"

"Hey that's too far, even for me. I just gave your body a little push okay?"

"What if I died?!"

"Then you'd be dead"

I throw a pillow at him and he gets pushed back. His head hits the corners of the door and he collapses to the floor.

"Yoongi?"

I get up and look at him. He was laying down completely still.

"YOONGI?!"

I jump up and run to him. I go near his face to see if he was breathing. HE WASNT. I start panicking.

I grab his wrist and try to check his pulse. My hand kept shaking so I couldn't keep still. I shouted out in frustration as I hit his chest.

"WAKE UP!"

I close my eyes and pound on his chest. Suddenly I feel him get up and i open my eyes.

"Yoongi?!"

He looks at me agonised as he rubs his chest.

"Are you okay?! You weren't breathing!"

"Chill I was- *cough cough* kidding!"

He rubs his chest more as he tries to get up. I support him up and looked at him wide eyed.

"Jeez you almost killed me"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry"

I got down to the floor and started bowing to him.

"That's not what I meant. I meant your chest pounding! I was fine jeez it was a joke calm down"

I couldn't hear his words as I was quietly sobbing to myself. He looks at me shocked as he hears my cry.

"Are you seriously crying?!"

He lifts me up and reveals my face. He shakes me by the arm.

"Stop crying! I was joking!"

I sniffed as my vision was blurry.

"Wow you must really love me huh?"

What even ? This is so random..