3

Anabia smiled at Zayed who had just returned from the mosque with his father. She and Zayed's mother  were making breakfast for the family. She served food to them as Zayed took a seat beside his father .
They were unknown to the fact that all the three elders were quietly observing them with small smile glorifying their face.
Anabia took a seat beside her phopo ( brother's sister)  and started eating her food. 
Her dado ( grandma )asked her something, which made not just anabia but also Zayed to choke on his food at the unexpected question.
" So Anabia beta, what do you think of marriage? " whereby both the parents where trying their best to control their laughter.

" me? Uh..I .....um...ah ." Amiga stuttered as she blushed . She had always dreamed of Zayed  and her to have this small marriage ceremony at the nearby mosque.She did not want extravagance. But she feared that Allah(s.w.t) may have tied her fate to someone else's who was not Zayed. However if that may be the case, she would wholeheartedly accept.
Seeing the situation , Zayed piped in to rescue , " Dado, why the sudden question? "

" What? Can't I dream of my kids getting married huh ? However I had always wanted you and Anabia to get married so I just wanted to know if you two had someone else in mind." Dado snorted at Zayed who was trying his best to hide his rosy cheeks and not to look in Anabia's direction. Anabia on the other hand , quickly  gathered the plates from the table and practically ran to kitchen to hide herself from such a embrassing situation. This was the thing they both hated the most about dado being a typical traditional grandmother, she was very straightforward and blunt when it came to serious matters.

Zayd cleared his throat saying " Eh N-now I should leave for the office. Allah hafiz dado, dada, ammi,  abu. " and quickly left from the main door shaking his head. Whereby all the four elders burst out laughing,  seeing their children  suffer .

---------------------
They were busy gazing at the beautiful scene in front of them. The scene of people irrespective of their cast , color and nationality completing the tawaf of kaa'bah. The azan of fajr namaz echoing in  their surrounding.
Today they had gotten married and not just any marriage they had gotten married in the house of Allah.  Their family decided that it was best for their nikkah to be held before their umrah pilgrimage in Masjid-e-nabvi .

Zayed held Anabia's pale wrist in his hand completing the last ta'waf around the kaa'bah. Both felt extremely blessed and  grateful to Allah(s.w.t) for the blessing He had bestowed upon them. Zayd had always regretted his past but these last four years , Allah had filled his heart with the nur (light) of his deen. He was always thankful to Anabia that she had always remained by his side and was more thankful to Allah (swt) for giving him her and making him one of those to return back to the right path. His family were also happy and in a better condition now but the hole,  Maaiz had left couldn't be filled. He was missed dearly by everyone. He was a precious soul who had returned back to his Lord. His family has accepted that he had left for a better place and surely Allah never disappoints his creation. 

Completing the last ta'waf,  Zayed made Anabia stay saying " Anabia , you sit here .  I'll be back with the zamzam. " Kissing her scarve clad head before he left. Both were unknown to the fact What Allah had planned for them.
---------------------
Anabia was watching her children play with their father. Just 2 years after their marriage, she had been blessed with a son and named him Maiz after his uncle and when the boy was 4  again Allah blessed them with  a daughter who was named Aiza by her dado.
Maiz was a 9 years old boy - mature for his age and extremely overprotective of his family specially his sister while Aiza was just a sweet little thing that was spoiled by her family. 
Currently she seemed  jealous that maiz was practicing cycling on his new bike with their father while Aiza was forgotten but she was wrong . She was princess of her family and they couldn't stand even the thought of tears in her eyes.
Aiza felt tap on her shoulder and turned around to see her brother standing their with a big smile on his face and a blue bicycle in his hand. He pushed the cycle towards his sister and said" this bicycle is for my princess. Now doesn't she want to ride it ?"
Aiza jumped up in joy hugging her brother which made both of them fall on the grass . " Thank you Yahya! thank you, thank you so much."
Maiz laughed at his sister before gently he made her sit on the bicycle and paddle it.
The couple were watching them from afar , wishing that this happiness stayes for ever but maybe something else was destined to happen.
--------------------