Part 4

It's now Monday. And I haven't told Joe that I said yes yet as I haven't seen him yet. But, at the end of the day, Eleaner comes up to me. "Hey Izzy! Just want to let you know that, I told Joe that you said yes for you!" She says eagerly. "Okay, thanks" I say, blushing on the inside, trying not to show her that I'm blushing. So...now I'm going out with my biggest crush.

I can't help it, I really can't. But I dream about him everyday! Honestly. It must mean that I love him, a lot. So much.

It's after school on the 2nd of March, I'm walking down with my three best friends and Joe. Me and Joe are holding hands as we walk down the street. Eleaner is fangirling every time she turns around, which she does every 5 seconds. When she suddenly turns around with her phone camera pointing straight at us. We quickly let go of each other's hand as she takes the photo. What is wrong with her? She's obsessed with animated videos, a loud and irish Youtuber and she loves fanfictions as well as songs about a fanfiction. Why does she like that stuff? It's a big creepy and weird.

Once she finally turns back round to continue walking, we continue to hold hands. I feel like I've been going out with him for years. When, in actual fact, it's been nearly 5 months. And those months have been the best months of my life. I love him with all my might! He completes me! He makes me so happy! He loves me, for me. And I love him for...well...him!