Part 15

"I can tell that you're more than a little tired. Go up to bed." She tells me. "Ugh...fine! Yes mum!" I say as I get up. "No problem" She says, laughing. "Goodnight, lazy person." I say sleepily. "Night..." Katie and Eleaner say in unison.

In the morning, I wake up about 10am. I'm in a lot of pain, from my stomach to my lower back. I shrug it off, thinking that it's just a pulled muscle. I get up, get changed and walk downstairs. Eleaner was the only one down here. "The others are still asleep." She told me, she was still on her phone texting. "Okay, who are you texting?" I question her. "Izaak..." She tells me, lovestruck. I swear, she is obsessed with the guy. Well, they ARE engaged. I sit next to her, I groan in pain as I sit. She looks up at me, confused. "You alright?" She asks me. "Yeah, just pulled a muscle. I'm fine." I say, not knowing the truth. She looks at me, unsure this time. "Maybe we should get you to a hospital..." She says. "I don't know, later..." I tell her, confused on what is happening.

Later, the pain is getting worse by the hour. Eleaner gets so worried that she uses Joes' number to call him and tell him what's happening. He said that he was coming to be with me, to make sure that I was okay. I wasn't. It wasn't till a few hours after I woke up, did I realise what was ACTUALLY going on.

I'm crying, I'm in so much pain. Joe got to Cornwall about half an hour ago, that was when my waters broke. I'm screaming.