Part 10

Hello readers! Thank you so much for your response. Keep voting for my work to get regular updates.

Its been one weak to that rainy incident and much to sanyukta relief everything was back to normal. Sanaya was like another sister to her. Though she was never able to understand her hand gestures, but still they became quite good friends. They both used to team up against randhir to trouble him. Randhir was also happy seeing sanaya bonding so well sanyukta. He was glad that finally her sister has started to come out her shell of loneliness.

Their school got reopened and as usual sanyukta topped the class and much to everyone surprise randhir too passed and that too with flying colors. It was midnight when sanyukta was chatting with vidushi and sanaya on their whats app group with a name 'Divas' which was for time being changed into 'Randhir birthday bash'. Yes they were discussing about randhir's birthday party and what will they gift him. randhir parent has organized a party for his birthday at their residence inviting all his close friends and relatives.

Randhir birthday bash

Sanyukta, sanaya, vidushi

Sanyukta: I am so excited for his birthday

Vidushi: me too...its been so long we partied some where..

Sanaya: vidu don't have some high hopes from this party...ye parties hum bacho ki birthday party kam aur business parties zada lagti hai...mai aur bhai toh apne hi party me bore hojate hai so islia hume aesa kuch birthday ka excitement nahi rehtaa...wahi expensive gift aur ek shandar birthday party

Sanyukta: ohh toh fir? Tum kal kya karoge?

Sanaya: wahi jo har saal karte hai ache se ready hoke party attend karenge...thoda sa dance karenga and then dinner khake sojayenge

Vidushi: how boring yaar

Sanyukta: okay girl good night. I need to sleep

Vidushi: bit kal to Sunday hai naa so tko abhi se kyu sona hai

Sanyukta: are ab neend ko thodi pta hai ki kal Sunday hai so abhi good night.

Sanyukta kept her phone on the table and ran to her cupboard. She took out a gift wrap packet and caressed it.

Sanyukta: randhir singh shekhwat get ready to have the most memorable birthday of your life. I am sorry vidushi I can't share it with you as I don't want you guys to feel left out. But tomorrow is a very special day and I want to spend it with randhir only.

Saying this she kept the packet back in the cupboard and went off to sleep. Next morning she deliberately didn't wish randhir to make his surprise more special. It was around 11 in the morning when sanyukta called randhir.

Randhir: oh so finally madam ko mere lia time mil hi gaya...kab se wait kar raha tha mai tumhari call ka...tumhe pta hai sab ne mujhe wish kardia sirf ek tumhe chodkar

Sanyukta (confusingly): what happen randhir? mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha kit um kya bol rhe ho? Acha listen to me maine tumhe islia call kia hai because I need your help. Mai yahan rithala metro station ke pass hu..yahan meri cycle kharab hogyi hai...kyat um please mujhe pick karne asakte ho?

Randhir (disappointingly): nahi kuch khass nahi hai...haan no problem tum wahi ruko I will be there in 10 minutes.

Randhir soon reached at the mention spot. He was looking around her when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find her standing in a pair of jeans top.

Sanyukta: hi randhir

Randhir: hi sanyukta..come let's go. I will drop you back at your home.

Sanyukta: are ghar bhi chale jayenge..jaldi kya hai..pehla thoda masti toh karle