Zac-*intense blushing*

Akira was blushing... and let's not get started on Zac...

Zac did say that Akira is perfect and cute, but did he always think that? 

NO 

the answer is 

NO

Zac always thought Akira was an annoying person that shoud disappear from his life, and now he's the love of his life.

And how you may ask, HOW?????????????????????????

well... it started when Akira just WON'T STOP BOTHERING HIM

he would visit his house EVERYDAY, TWICE A DAY HE WOULD CALL HIM....

he found it annoying but then he kind of started considering a relationship with him, the more he paid attention to him the more he found little things, like the way he smiles, or the way he laughs, and even his personality, his big,bright, bubbly personality.

Zac sighed...

"is something wrong zac?"

zac turned his head to face akira.

"what no, it's just that i realized that a couple months ago i hated you and then slowly last month i kinda started liking you.... now here i am, fully in love with you...."

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"....yes..." zac replied quietly...

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER 

THEY HAD A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP FOR 5 YEARS AND THEN THEY GOT MARRIED AND (OF COURSE AKIRA WAS THE ONE WHO PROPOSED) THEY ADOPTED 3 KIDS AND THEY WERE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

oh and guys zac did get to eat his breakfast...

A/N:and that's a wrap I had a ton of fun making this and yay i finshed!!! oh and I can't believe I wrote a book on a fictional character going to the store and buying milk which then turned into this....