LGBTQ Summer Writing Contest

EDIT: This contest is long over, but I would suggest you go see if there is a current contest, and check out the official LGBT account!!!

-------------------------------------

Good day! Here I am again, and I'm here to bring you a writing contest! The Wattpad LGBTQ+ account has a contest out this month for all of you writers!

If you don't follow the account already, I strongly suggest it:  lgbtq

It is quite the challenge, even for me!

I'll give you a short run-down of it, but check out the contest yourself before proceeding to write (link in the comments)!

Rundown:
Write a story between 1,000 and 4,000 words including LGBT characters that occurs in the summer and/or during pride month. Try to keep it light-hearted. Get it in by July 1st.
You'll have to fill out the submission form in the part of the LGBT account's book to get it recognized as being in the challenge.
It must be a stand alone story (not part of another book or part of a series).
It must be original, and be completed by the deadline.
No mature content!!!

So check it out, and let me know if you'll be writing one, I'd love to read it! I'll update you all on whether or not I'll be writing one! Spread the word of this to your friends!!!